James Blunt any good?

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
So is he any good? My girlfriend's parents have an extra tickets and they wanted to know if I wanted to go. If I go see him will I lose my mancard?

jamesave

Golden Member
Aug 27, 2000
i only know one song "You're beautiful"

It supposedly the most played song on radio in England one or two year back.

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
i really don't have anything going on tomorrow night so that's why i was considering it. i guess the most important question is "will i lose my mancard if i go and see him?"

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Originally posted by: Xanis
i really don't have anything going on tomorrow night so that's why i was considering it. i guess the most important question is "will i lose my mancard if i go and see him?"

going with the wifey to a concert does not make you lose man card. You might get gold star stickers later if you post a "post action review" and I don't mean the concert.

wait, the girlfriend's parents have extra ticket? Are you trying to get on their good side? If so, you say "yes sir and to thank you for your thoughtfulness may I offer dinner?"

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
Originally posted by: SSSnail
You either like him or hate him.

Deeply profound. :D

Hehe... you don't have to hate someone if you don't like them. Most of the people that I know either like his music or think he's a walking douche bag.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I'm definitely going for the pipes and drums of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards, but seeing the Coldstream Guards is just a bonus.

I just read that a large percentage of these men will be heading off to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan once this tour is done...