Jager Bombs

What's a jager bomb consist of?

• Jager and beer

• Jager and red bull

Results are only viewable after voting.

ManBearPig

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2000
I was at a party the other day and someone decided they wanted to do jager bombs, so i figured what the hell, ok. I've had jager bombs in the past, consisting of a shot of jager dropped in a beer (Heineken i think) which is then chugged.

This person said that jager bombs arent in beer, theyre in red bull, and i was shocked. I called him a pussy. He told me to go ask other people in the party. The other people were a bit older and they agreed with me...jager in beer.

So naturally i decided to google it. EVERY fucking website says its jager in red bull. What?!? Who's right? I have a theory that older (24+) people say beer (pre red bull) but younger people say red bull.

Also, for bonus points, where the hell is that youtube video "my new haircut?" Where the guido gets jager bombs at the bar and continually says "fuckin jager bombs." It's disappeared from the net.

Mr. Pedantic

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2010
I was at a party the other day and someone decided they wanted to do jager bombs, so i figured what the hell, ok. I've had jager bombs in the past, consisting of a shot of jager dropped in a beer (Heineken i think) which is then chugged.

This person said that jager bombs arent in beer, theyre in red bull, and i was shocked. I called him a pussy. He told me to go ask other people in the party. The other people were a bit older and they agreed with me...jager in beer.

So naturally i decided to google it. EVERY fucking website says its jager in red bull. What?!? Who's right? I have a theory that older (24+) people say beer (pre red bull) but younger people say red bull.

Also, for bonus points, where the hell is that youtube video "my new haircut?" Where the guido gets jager bombs at the bar and continually says "fuckin jager bombs." It's disappeared from the net.
You're funny.

How bad would that taste, Jagermeister mixed with beer? Don't really like beer, don't really like jager. What's to like?

Glitchny

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2002
You're thinking of a Car Bomb, which is dropped in Beer. JagerBombs are usually redbull.

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
If you ask for a jager bomb at a bar your getting jager and red bull. I'm 26 never heard of jager in beer.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Jager and beer? Who the heck would drink that? Its Jager and Red Bull, sometimes Monster if you want a different taste.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Red Bull; however: Irish car bomb > jagerbomb

They're all weaksauce, and cater to the lowest common denominator. It's the "legitimate" version of a beer bong, or shotgun. They fuckup the beer, fuckup the spirit, and threaten your teeth, all in one stupid glass.

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
who is voting beer? Go ahead and post, I dare you people!

LOL. OP is idiot enough to add a poll. It should be a completely one sided poll. Alas, other idiots come out of the woodwork.

I'm over 30 and everyone I know says Red Bull.