Jackass-wannabe ends up getting two shattered legs

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
I just saw it on the morning news about some kid who video taped himself jumping off a really high building and just clipping the edge of the pool. That looked like it hurt but hey, I think he should be up for a Darwin award.

If it's a repost, I searched high and low.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Damn. That means he still stands a chance of reproducing.

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
I just saw it on the morning news about some kid who video taped himself jumping off a really high building and just clipping the edge of the pool. That looked like it hurt but hey, I think he should be up for a Darwin award.

how high is "really high"?

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002

WTF? you have to tell us that you searched? if you didint search then doh! its not a repost, but if it is.......your gonna get flamed, and if you searched and it is a repost, your gonna get flamed even more, so just simply cut the i searched high and low bs.

btw REPOST! YOU STUPUID MOFO!! :|

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: MainFramed

WTF? you have to tell us that you searched? if you didint search then doh! its not a repost, but if it is.......your gonna get flamed, and if you searched and it is a repost, your gonna get flamed even more, so just simply cut the i searched high and low bs.

ummmm. wow.

/hands MainFramed a chill pill

Buzzman151

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2001

maybe you should go take yourself a just off a building MainFramed :p

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Buzzman151

maybe you should go take yourself a just off a building MainFramed :p

maybe he's the mofo who jumped off the building

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
MainFramed, when one proceeds to yell at someone about a repost, it's only NATURAL to post a god damn link!

AstIsis

Jan 18, 2003
Sheesh..maybe next time he will do a better job and set himself on fire.
rolleye.gif

stormbv

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2000
There were these guys who lived in my dorm who videotaped themselves drinking milk until they puked...morons.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
I don't know what's worse... to hit the edge of a pool with the fibula or to hit it with the back of the leg and have it snap backwards.

O W W W W W W W W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: stormbv
There were these guys who lived in my dorm who videotaped themselves drinking milk until they puked...morons.

Haha wow, no one has even done that before.
rolleye.gif

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Originally posted by: americangigolo
Originally posted by: stormbv

Haha wow, no one has even done that before.
rolleye.gif

..and videotaped themselves?