Jack Van Impe Presents: The end of the world.

Kenazo

Lifer
Sep 15, 2000
has anyone actually watched this guy's show? I saw an episode the other day. Here is an almost direct quote:

"The end of the world is close at hand, the only way you can understand the future, and what will happen to you is to buy our book, and our 24 part video library"

Where does this guy come off? He claims to be a christian, and that he is interpretting the book of revelations, but he never once mentioned that you should read that book, but that you should buy his. First off, I hate it when Christians try and fear-monger, second, I hate people that claim to be christians just to make a quick buck by scaring gullible people.

anyway, just my thoughts on that.

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
He is the Antichrist. Just look at that hair helmet of his. Damn thing is worse than Bob Eubanks' was on The Dating Game. Plus, his wife is a scary looking little impish thing herself. I think she's a succubus. I like how he's always proclaiming that the sky is falling and the endtimes are near, and when the world doesn't ende he changes his story around so he doesn't look like an ass. People who follow shitbags like him and give him their money deserve to be taken for a ride all the way to the poor house.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: slick230
He is the Antichrist. Just look at that hair helmet of his. Damn thing is worse than Bob Eubanks' was on The Dating Game. Plus, his wife is a scary looking little impish thing herself. I think she's a succubus. I like how he's always proclaiming that the sky is falling and the endtimes are near, and when the world doesn't ende he changes his story around so he doesn't look like an ass. People who follow shitbags like him and give him their money deserve to be taken for a ride all the way to the poor house.

How do you really feel? :D

Oh, I agree.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
man his website is annoying. you mouse over the menu and it makes a sound like hitting a xylophone.

Stratum9

Apr 13, 2002
That guy has been screaming about the end of the world for the past thirty years I think. Occassionally I'll be flipping channels and see that he's on and I'll watch for a little while just to see if he's saying anything different than the last time I saw him. The only thing that's different is he seems a bit more excited and on the edge of his seat the more things heat up in the Middle East.

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Stratum9
That guy has been screaming about the end of the world for the past thirty years I think. Occassionally I'll be flipping channels and see that he's on and I'll watch for a little while just to see if he's saying anything different than the last time I saw him. The only thing that's different is he seems a bit more excited and on the edge of his seat the more things heat up in the Middle East.

Yeah. He gets such a stiffie when the Middle East gets rumbling. You can see the gleem in his eye, like it's Christmas Eve and he's waiting to get the gift he's wanted all year or something. Fvcking whackjob.