Ja Rule Disses Em, 50 Cent, etc...

Josh2

Member
Mar 28, 2003
66
0
0
Ja is back and he's not singing this time around. He's responded with a freestyle calling out everyone from Em, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Truth Hurts and Lil Mo. Throughout the track Loose Change, Ja calls 50 - "loose change", Eminem - "feminem" and Dre - gay. Over the instrumental to Nas' 'Made You Look', Ja says:

"...What you wearing the doo rag for? You never gonna have waves / you never gonna understand Black pain / but you could become the first white rapper slain / just get your money man / the Inc is running thangs; you hiding out with loose change...Em you claim your mothers a crackhead and Kim is a known slut/ so what's Hailie gonna be when she grows up?"

Word around the industry is that Eminem already had something recorded for Ja, and was just waiting for the response before releasing it to mixtapes and websites.

:music:
 

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
12,680
1
0
Originally posted by: Josh2
Ja is back and he's not singing this time around. He's responded with a freestyle calling out everyone from Em, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Truth Hurts and Lil Mo. Throughout the track Loose Change, Ja calls 50 - "loose change", Eminem - "feminem" and Dre - gay. Over the instrumental to Nas' 'Made You Look', Ja says:

"...What you wearing the doo rag for? You never gonna have waves / you never gonna understand Black pain / but you could become the first white rapper slain / just get your money man / the Inc is running thangs; you hiding out with loose change...Em you claim your mothers a crackhead and Kim is a known slut/ so what's Hailie gonna be when she grows up?"

Word around the industry is that Eminem already had something recorded for Ja, and was just waiting for the response before releasing it to mixtapes and websites.

:music:


how I hate that stupid lovely human.
 
Jan 31, 2002
40,819
2
0
Here is the room ...

rolleye.gif


- M4H
 

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
19,721
1
0
ja rule is a queer-ass. i hope someone makes him stfu, him and that raspy POS voice of his
 

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
12,680
1
0
Originally posted by: Colt45
ja rule is a queer-ass. i hope someone makes him stfu, him and that raspy POS voice of his

and his POS fly-girl Ashanti.
 

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001
6,651
1
0
This was an awful board to post this on. Most of these geeks are idiots when it comes to music.

I couldn't care less about this "battle". They all suck.
 

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
18,569
0
0
Originally posted by: Spac3d
This was an awful board to post this on. Most of these geeks are idiots when it comes to music.

I couldn't care less about this "battle". They all suck.

Geek? Who? Me? naaaaaaaaaaaaaah... :D
 

Josh2

Member
Mar 28, 2003
66
0
0
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: prodigy69
LOL Eminem is gonna pwn Ja's punk ass.

I can't wait :D

Yea, I have a feeling he's gonna get at Ja real bad 'cause Ja went and said stupid sh!t about Em's daughter.
 

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
12,680
1
0
Originally posted by: prodigy69
Originally posted by: ndee
Originally posted by: Colt45
ja rule is a queer-ass. i hope someone makes him stfu, him and that raspy POS voice of his

and his POS fly-girl Ashanti.

Haha has he ever made a song without her?

I hate her "voice". But J-Lo sux even more. And yes, he's really short, about a head shorter then me and I'm 188cm.
 
Jan 31, 2002
40,819
2
0
Originally posted by: Josh2
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Here is the room ...

rolleye.gif


- M4H

I was just waiting for someone to thread crap

Glad I could oblige.

Ooh, this just in off the ticker - M4H Calls Out Fausto1, Slings Anti-Cyclist Insults
Aren't we all just jumping at the chance to hear two people childishly insulting each other?

Oh, wait. This is ATOT. I guess we are. :p

- M4H
 

Josh2

Member
Mar 28, 2003
66
0
0
Originally posted by: ndee
Originally posted by: prodigy69
Originally posted by: ndee
Originally posted by: Colt45
ja rule is a queer-ass. i hope someone makes him stfu, him and that raspy POS voice of his

and his POS fly-girl Ashanti.

Haha has he ever made a song without her?

I hate her "voice". But J-Lo sux even more. And yes, he's really short, about a head shorter then me and I'm 188cm.

Yea, and she really needs to shave those sideburns. Damn.
 
Jan 31, 2002
40,819
2
0
Originally posted by: Josh2
Originally posted by: ndee
Originally posted by: prodigy69
Originally posted by: ndee
Originally posted by: Colt45
ja rule is a queer-ass. i hope someone makes him stfu, him and that raspy POS voice of his

and his POS fly-girl Ashanti.

Haha has he ever made a song without her?

I hate her "voice". But J-Lo sux even more. And yes, he's really short, about a head shorter then me and I'm 188cm.

Yea, and she really needs to shave those sideburns. Damn.

"She"? :p

- M4H
 

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
14,822
1
0
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: Josh2
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Here is the room ...

rolleye.gif


- M4H

I was just waiting for someone to thread crap

Glad I could oblige.

Ooh, this just in off the ticker - M4H Calls Out Fausto1, Slings Anti-Cyclist Insults
Aren't we all just jumping at the chance to hear two people childishly insulting each other?

Oh, wait. This is ATOT. I guess we are. :p

- M4H

I'd like to hear that battle. :beer:
 

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
3,816
0
0
Originally posted by: Josh2
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: prodigy69
LOL Eminem is gonna pwn Ja's punk ass.

I can't wait :D

Yea, I have a feeling he's gonna get at Ja real bad 'cause Ja went and said stupid sh!t about Em's daughter.

Yeah, I don't think he should have said sh!t about Em's daughter, I think he is going to consider that crossing the line.

Ja Rule is annoying; Eminem should put him in his place (non-violently of course :D)