J3anyus' 100% guaranteed to work weight loss plan

J3anyus

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2001
Note: This thread is a bit outdated and no longer completely valid, but I'll leave it intact for anyone who cares.

That's right. I've come up with a weight loss plan that is guaranteed to work. Here are the simple steps:

1. Find a member of the opposite sex that is attractive, nice, funny, etc. All the good characteristics.
2. Become friends with said member of opposite sex.
3. Fall in love with member of opposite sex.
4. Have member of opposite sex break off all ties with you after you confess your emotions to them, and then go into a deep depression. You'll probably stop eating for quite some time.

It works. I've lost 25 pounds in the last six months this way. Woot. I hate women.

Jacob

Note: Any posts in this thread from idiots who think women are nothing more than machines for giving men orgasms will be ignored. I won't even take the time to reply and tell you you're an idiot.

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
oddly enough since i've broke off with my ex, i think i've gained about 20 pounds.

i'm 6'0" and was~160 lbs, have yet to weigh myself, but i see a tummy starting to form.

-=bmacd=-

anonymouschris

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001
that worked for me; 2 years ago i lostn almost 10lbs in one week b/c of a girl. now when i look back i think i am a complete fool.

Yossarian451

Apr 11, 2002
Mine involes not eating a milshake everyday and doing 6 hours of athletics a day, actually I ended up gaining weight when I bulked up, swimming and soccer will do that.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
I lost 30lbs that way. Then I realized that girls are evil and expendable for the most part.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: J3anyus
That's right. I've come up with a weight loss plan that is guaranteed to work. Here are the simple steps:

1. Find a member of the opposite sex that is attractive, nice, funny, etc. All the good characteristics.
2. Become friends with said member of opposite sex.
3. Fall in love with member of opposite sex.
4. Have member of opposite sex break off all ties with you after you confess your emotions to them, and then go into a deep depression. You'll probably stop eating for quite some time.

It works. I've lost 25 pounds in the last six months this way. Woot. I hate women.

Jacob

Note: Any posts in this thread from idiots who think women are nothing more than machines for giving men orgasms will be ignored. I won't even take the time to reply and tell you you're an idiot.

i find your enthusiatic hate for women very funny.

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
It dosn't take an idiot to know that emotional trauma is one of the key reasons so many americans are over weight. Your living in the moment though, I think it's time to "move on", as hard as that may seem. With that being said, girls are most definitely EVIL. Sorry you had to go through that man, it just aint right. Who knows, maybe you'll get and even better chick with your new found good looks ehh? :p