I've told you all 1/100 times!!

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Just my usual reminder folks. He's our president.
The office of the president is empty, it is merely infested with a incompetent mentally deranged shit stain lying twatwaggon. To be president you have to lead, and he is incapable.

Reactions: Ichinisan

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Lol.....uhh, the 1/100 time? I don’t think he understands fractions. Big business man super genius should have said “for the .01 time… Hey! Big numbers are hard! Also tiny numbers. In fact, all numbers should be outlawed when they make me look bad.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
It has been his stance all his life. If we cannot look at his financial records, clearly he is not a crook. He just needs to get the virus. A bad case to boot. He should live, but have chronic lung and heart issues for years.

Feb 4, 2009
Not a scandal but I cannot figure out what was going thru his head?
Absolutely not an auto correct error, what he typed takes more characters so it’s not a twitter character limit thing

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Hahhauahahjananahahahajjanjahahaha

SUPER GENIUS

What is 1% of super genius? 1.6 IQ?

Hahahahhahahahahahahajahajahhahhahahhh

motherfucker dont do 2nd grade math wtf. Thats the 25th right there!!!!

If im laughing my ass off right now imagine Putin.... Putin got six pack rock hard abs from rofl’ing over this dumbass..

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
What I really want to know is how did Wharton College of PA manage to graduate Trump the hell out of there?

And what was the total cost to get Dumbfuck Donald in there to begin with and remain on campus?

Reactions: jman19 and hal2kilo

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Just my usual reminder folks. He's our president.

Yeah it'll be fun to see what Biden says if elected. My favorite one is All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.

Great confidence when he cant even remember the Declaration of Independence.

lol

Last edited:

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Thankfully you aren't held to the high standard you set for Biden, but not Trump, for some reason...
Right because I've never disagreed with Trump on anything, I've defended everything he's said or done, and I've never called him a shit candidate...

Right?

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
Yeah it'll be fun to see what Biden says if elected. My favorite one is All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.

lol
Yeah, Trump is so much more eloquent. And much less corrupt right?

Feb 4, 2009

lol

Can you explain the outrage that RNC Woman had over all People are created equal (what Biden said a couple of days ago). I know I’m being vague. No push back from me either. I really can’t understand the outrage.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Should we not be concerned that Trump is operating on basic denial of reality that our situation with COVID-19 is vastly worse than our peers (as a whole)? Regardless of how literally accurate any of his statements to this effect might be, the implication and only reason to make such statements is that our peers are having similar experiences but simply failing to identify them.

Denial will only get you so far... Of course projection has been successful for much of America in the past to pick up where it leaves off.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
What I really want to know is how did Wharton College of PA manage to graduate Trump the hell out of there?

And what was the total cost to get Dumbfuck Donald in there to begin with and remain on campus?
I'm guessing Trump was Thornton Melon in Back to School minus the feelings.
I mean the scene where he has a team doing all his work.

Reactions: tweaker2