i've noticed this about indian people

Jul 10, 2007
the indians here at work, at the gym... they have skinny arms and legs but big pot bellies.
i'd say this is true for 70% of the indian guys i see.

is this what happens when you put indians on an american diet?

to clarify, i'm talking dot, not feather.

Last edited:

Dominato3r

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2008
Some of them are pretty well built at the gym I go to. The only problem is that they don't know how to use some of the machines.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah, I can't say I've ever known any real built Indian dudes. Most of them are pretty slim.

I tend to pay more attention to the women though, and what I've noticed is that there don't seem to be many average looking Indian women compared to women of Euro descent. They tend to be either extremely hot or quite unattractive.

Jul 10, 2007
Yeah, I can't say I've ever known any real built Indian dudes. Most of them are pretty slim.

I tend to pay more attention to the women though, and what I've noticed is that there don't seem to be many average looking Indian women compared to women of Euro descent. They tend to be either extremely hot or quite unattractive.

there was this hot indian looking chick at work. then i later found out she was guyanese.
most indians are too hairy for my taste.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
there was this hot indian looking chick at work. then i later found out she was guyanese.
most indians are too hairy for my taste.

Yeah, they do tend to be somewhat hirsute, I just don't have any problem with a little extra arm hair. I would have to draw the line at a hairy chest though.

Jul 10, 2007
Yeah, they do tend to be somewhat hirsute, I just don't have any problem with a little extra arm hair. I would have to draw the line at a hairy chest though.

arm hair so long you could braid it?
i draw the line at the unibrow and the hairy upper lip.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
My GP told me that South Asians are genetically predisposed towards diabetes. Also the traditional diet is pretty awful.

Aug 23, 2000
Why are you starring at Indian men?
At least they are at the gym working out. Many many American men have pot bellies, and the most excersise they get is the Budwiser Curl.

Jul 10, 2007
Why are you starring at Indian men?
At least they are at the gym working out. Many many American men have pot bellies, and the most excersise they get is the Budwiser Curl.

that's what i'm saying.
the americans are fat all over whereas the indians are only fat in the gut.

Riverhound777

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2003
I've noticed this as well. A friend of mine is in really good shape, and will be running a half-marathon this weekend. But he still has quite a bit of a belly on him.