I've discovered something very important that I'd like to share with eveyrone

madeupfacts

Apr 29, 2006
Always eat and drink before you go glocery shoppin or else you'll end up with 5 bags of onion rings and 6 gallons of cranberry juice

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
If I go after I eat nothing looks good to me, se we end up with next to nothing.

Harabec

Golden Member
Oct 15, 2005
WTF...6 gallons?
Are you trying to drown yourself?

Anyway, make a list of everything you need for a week, go over the entire house to see if you need anything.
Impulse buying = bleh.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
The Battosai is gone for a week... so you can lighten up on the competition you seem to be having with him for most meaningless threads.

Xonoahbin

Aug 16, 2005
Originally posted by: DrPizza
The Battosai is gone for a week... so you can lighten up on the competition you seem to be having with him for most meaningless threads.

How'd he manage that?

And your five bags of onion rings and six gallons of juice seems like our five large bags of Funyuns and eight 2-liters of Mountain Dew whenever we play D&D. Then again, last time we had cookies and Sobe on top of that.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Originally posted by: madeupfacts
Always eat and drink before you go glocery shoppin or else you'll end up with 5 bags of onion rings and 6 gallons of cranberry juice

I can kind of understand it when people buy computer games and other entertainment on impulse... but six gallons of cranberry juice? wtf?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: madeupfacts
that is Shopping 101. you should have read the manual.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: Harabec
WTF...6 gallons?

Anyway, make a list of everything you need for a week, go over the entire house to see if you need anything.
Impulse buying = bleh.

One can only hope.

mb

Lifer
Jun 27, 2004
Originally posted by: mwtgg
WTF...6 gallons?

Impulse buying = bleh.

One can only hope.

So would that be TPADICJ?

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
If I go after I eat nothing looks good to me, se we end up with next to nothing.

(make a list before you go to the store)

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: supafly
Originally posted by: mwtgg
WTF...6 gallons?

Impulse buying = bleh.

One can only hope.

So would that be TPADICJ?

You can't really drown somebody in 6 gallons of juice.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: LoKe
Originally posted by: iamwiz82

You should really go with a list. ;)

some of us aren't anal enough to only buy things on a list ;) we might see something that looks like it might be good, so it's worth trying out ;)