Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s Secret Service agents have had to rent a toilet for $3,000 a month

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Kind of telling how the Obama's were cool with them using their bathroom before a solution was found.

Once again Ivanka and Jared proving that money does not buy you class.

Hans Gruber

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2006
Kind of telling how the Obama's were cool with them using their bathroom before a solution was found.

Once again Ivanka and Jared proving that money does not buy you class.
You need to read the article a little further. They were banned from the Obama residence after one agent seriously violated one of Obama's toilets. But at least Obama offered toilet services to the Secret Service.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Unbelievable.

To the people tasked with ensuring their safety no less. Repug class in action folks. You want us to act decent? You have to pay through the nose.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
You need to read the article a little further. They were banned from the Obama residence after one agent seriously violated one of Obama's toilets. But at least Obama offered toilet services to the Secret Service.

I’d make a joke, but poop jokes aren’t my favorite kind of joke. Only a solid number two.
7G3zITG.png

BLOW5do.png

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
they didnt rent a toilet for 3 grand a month. they rented an apartment.
but only used the toilet.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
And to think Donald and Melania will have personal bodyguards provided by you and me for as long as they want them. Regrettably so, I do think he needs SS protection but only because he can be closely monitored so as to keep him from blabbing states' secrets to his pal the ex-KGB intel officer now dictator of Russia.

You all know Trump would do it if he could cash in on what he knows. He's just that kind of guy and he proved it over and over again.

Reactions: soundforbjt

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
And to think Donald and Melania will have personal bodyguards provided by you and me for as long as they want them. Regrettably so, I do think he needs SS protection but only because he can be closely monitored so as to keep him from blabbing states' secrets to his pal the ex-KGB intel officer now dictator of Russia.

You all know Trump would do it if he could cash in on what he knows. He's just that kind of guy and he proved it over and over again.
Impeach and find guilty followed by removing all the trappings of an ex president such as

pension
security
top secret briefings

He's a so called billionaire he doesn't need taxpayers footing the bill for him.

Also why would we want Trump selling state secrets around the world?

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
That toilet makes more than 2x federal minimum wage, but that's cool, people can totally live on $7.25/hr. :rolleyes:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
How many millions of $$$ did the Secret Service have to pay the Trumpies for housing the agents when he travelled to Mar a Lago and other Trump properties?

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
And the Trump supporters claim that they didn't make any money off the government while daddy was in office...sheesh!!! :rolleyes:

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Keep electing billionaires. This will be common behavior.
We don't even have to elect them for the current collapse to continue.

We just have to have policy that allows billionaires to exist in the first place, and the current collapse is not just inevitable, but actually a functioning part of the system.