It's way too easy for managers to steal from work.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
At least it is where I work. Thank god myself and the others are trustworthy. Is easy to steal stuff from where you work?

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: BlancoNino
At least it is where I work. Thank god myself and the others are trustworthy. Is easy to steal stuff from where you work?

huh???

it's easy to steal from anywhere when you work there, provided you arent stupid, and can keep away from the cameras.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000

the only stuff I can steal from work would put me in jail, courtesy of the SEC

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: halik
the only stuff I can steal from work would put me in jail, courtesy of the SEC
South Eastern Conference? :p

CarlKillerMiller

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2003
Yeah, I could easily walk out with all sorts of laboratory glassware, lab chemicals like methanol, and other things you'd find in a place of research.

I'm glad I enjoy my job to not even be slightly tempted by these opportunities.

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
I used to be a warehouse guy at a circuit city. I'm sure I could have gotten away with pocketing lots of small valualbes had I planned ahead, and been so inclined.

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
Originally posted by: CarlKillerMiller
Yeah, I could easily walk out with all sorts of laboratory glassware, lab chemicals like methanol, and other things you'd find in a place of research.

I'm glad I enjoy my job to not even be slightly tempted by these opportunities.

Same. I got some nice tranquilizers, including ketamine;)

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
I don't think the office cares that I've taken a handful of pens over the years. :p

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: So
I don't think the office cares that I've taken a handful of pens over the years. :p

That's what you think.

/looks at So's file...*shakes head*

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
i've got a bunch of pens, post it notes, tape, a stapler... then again, i do a bit of work at home :)

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
Originally posted by: So

That's what you think.

/looks at So's file...*shakes head*

NoooOOO! I mean well! <sobs>