It's time for another etiquette lesson, boys and girls!

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Read closely, children:

Before getting onto an elevator, please make sure that you wait for the people getting off the elevator to actually get off the elevator. Entering an elevator before other people get off of the elevator is rude.

Thank you.

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Also Saltboy, please put up the toilet seat when you urinate. It's not nice for others to sit in a wet seat.

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Originally posted by: coldcut
Also Saltboy, please put up the toilet seat when you urinate. It's not nice for others to sit in a wet seat.
Darn it! It's time for me to find that hidden camera...

Doggiedog

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
And also when going through a door, don't be a jerk and walk through it before at least saying thank you to the person opening it.

rutchtkim

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Doggiedog
And also when going through a door, don't be a jerk and walk through it before at least saying thank you to the person opening it.

OMG, totally agreed here.... I can't stand when people just walk through and don't say anything to you such as "thanks".

moonshinemadness

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2003
and please no matter how drunk/drugged up/tired/desperate you are dont pee in the elevator...people have to use those things!

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Roger
PLEASE DO NOT FLATULATE IN ANY ELEVATOR

Are you kidding! That's great fun... Especially if you do it in an empty elevator and then some other hapless sucker gets on after you're gone and gets to inhale the butty goodness. :D

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: coldcut

We're talking about Saltboy here. He needs the seat down to urinate or he'll fall in...

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: SaltBoy
Read closely, children:

Before getting onto an elevator, please make sure that you wait for the people getting off the elevator to actually get off the elevator. Entering an elevator before other people get off of the elevator is rude.

Thank you.

That drives me nuts!!!

PunDogg

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
Originally posted by: Doggiedog

yeah true dat, say thank you, i mean come on, the person isn;t doing it for his/her health

Dogg

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
I cant stand people who smoke in stairwells. That p!sses me off more than anything.. There is no ventilation in a stair well so the smoke just sits there.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: TwinkleToes77
I cant stand people who smoke in stairwells. That p!sses me off more than anything.. There is no ventilation in a stair well so the smoke just sits there.

Agreed.

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
I hate it when people do that. Especially since the only time I use the elevator around here is when I'm carrying a large piece of computer equipments, or have a cart with equipment on it. I've been stuck on the elevator for long rides a few times because of people just walking on and assuming that I'm not going anywhere.

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
I hate it also when you are in an elevator that seems quite full to begin with and then an expanded family of about 12 decides to squeeze in with you and the other 8 ppl already in the elevator with no consideration of squashing itsw current riders. AND they usually have major BO