Its Time, For a new keyboard

Agaruvala

Oct 10, 2005
Hey guys I want to get a new keyboard. Price has no limit.
Been looking at the MX5000, MX 3100 and G15

I want Wireless so the G15 is out. So which is the better wireless IR or Blue tooth >?

Is there any new boards for logitech, cause the MX3100 came out almost a year ago and thats one of the bet still to date

I have a microsoft wirelss elite, right now, and I want to up grade to a nice logitech board or other company.

Any suggestions on new cool or which is better the MX 5000 (BT) and the MX3100 are better let me know

Machine350

Oct 8, 2004
I have a friend that just got the MX5000 and he's really disappointed. He said the mouse works great, but the keyboard is really buggy. He says the programmed buttons work only half the time and there is 1-2 second lag when you type on it. I'd probably go with the MX3100, gets great reviews on newegg and looks sweet to boot.

Agaruvala

Oct 10, 2005
Yeah I'm leaning toward the MX 3100 cause I went miscrosoft before because I though it would work well with windows and all which it does, but I know that other caompany keyboards do that just fine, some bugs but they look and feel nicer.

The A4tech boards are nice, but I think I would have to stay with the numbers on the right, thanks for posting them, I have seen them before but never went to their site.

Which is faster BLUE TOOTH, OR IR

Megatomic

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Everything I've ever read says to stay away from Bluetooth. You'll have sudden connection losses. I just got a Logitech MX3000 Laser set for Christmas and it's great. I moved to this from a Microsoft Wireless Desktop.

LINKY