Its Summer : First ever So.Cal ATOT Motorcycle Meet & Greet.... Other sites are welcome too... Cagers Welcome...

Oct 9, 1999
You got a car no problems, you can be our support team, if you got a bike then all the more come on down.

Plan:

Hang 10 at the curves and cruise a bit, Lunch at some place nice, Tour around in our cars and bikes and finally head home. Should be an all day (or most of the day deal).

I am sure my www.GStwin.com crew and the GCC crew will show up too if we plan this.. GStwin crew anyway shows up for things like this cause we ride quite often as a group.

Temporary Dates:

July 4th - 6th, or some other date.

Rules:

If your riding, wear full gear, no squidly material. Must have insurance and current licence. Must have a list of emergency contact #'s prior to ride, this should be given to the ride leader and support team on the day of the ride.

If your in a support car, you dont have that many rules other than carrying our ladies (I am sure vanessa will come for the day trip).

If you want to come, let me know of your riding skills. We dont want to push you guys too fast. I may be fast, but not everyone is fast, and you can only ride within your own riding skills!

Manjul

Edit: Mods coudl we please have a sticky

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Are you sure you want to bring your GF?? She will probably just get hit on left and right, thier will be accidents as people try and crane thier necks to see her...etc.
:)

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
Are you sure you want to bring your GF?? She will probably just get hit on left and right, thier will be accidents as people try and crane thier necks to see her...etc. :)

very funny .. haha!

Yes I plan to bring her..if your going to hit on her fine as long as I dont get to know about it from her later on.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
I'll see what's up with that. If I actually manage to get my rims/tires by then we'll see. Then I'll be able to keep up with you Manjul:p;)

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Good luck GG.

Tried to get something going on the east coast and got exactly zero response. Geeks and motocycles are obviously rare combos. :D

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider
Good luck GG. Tried to get something going on the east coast and got exactly zero response. Geeks and motocycles are obviously rare combos. :D

yeah it seems so.

I want ATOT ppl to participate. We have a few LA riders here, BoyRacer and stuff. But we are including cars too.. so i dont understand the lack of interest.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: The_good_guy
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider
Good luck GG. Tried to get something going on the east coast and got exactly zero response. Geeks and motocycles are obviously rare combos. :D

yeah it seems so.

I want ATOT ppl to participate. We have a few LA riders here, BoyRacer and stuff. But we are including cars too.. so i dont understand the lack of interest.

Its called we're busy people? I dunno. I have too many things on my plate it seems; or too many things that require some amount of time.... If you can pick a date then maybe you'll have an easier time getting things going. Next weeked definitely would not be good for me.