Its official, the supreme court is officially politicized

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
When SCOTUS crosses that imaginary line you believe is bright red with sirens, it will be too late. Fascism doesn't happen in an instant, it happens little by little, as things get continuously normalized. Hell, the court has been slowly politicized since scalia and the federalist society has been picking supreme court nominations ever since.
I agree but if we play devils advocate having all Democratic jusitces would make Republicans feel as adament as you presently do! Where do we draw the line?
Perhaps we draw the line by having the same amount of Democratic justices as Republican justices. I really don`t know what would be fair to all!!

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I agree but if we play devils advocate having all Democratic jusitces would make Republicans feel as adament as you presently do! Where do we draw the line?
Perhaps we draw the line by having the same amount of Democratic justices as Republican justices. I really don`t know what would be fair to all!!

How about we nominate justices who's loyalty is to the constitution and not some ideology?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Throwback douchbags like McConnell that want to keep America in the dark ages where a Monarch and his underlings ruled at their whim need to get kicked to the curb and left to their fates. That he and his ilk have been maneuvering things to make rule by the minority in a democracy is treachery at it's finest.

How long they can keep this up is the question that will affect all of our lives for quite some time it seems.