its official, the AP ARt History test was HORRIBLE

Hammyton

Jul 9, 2002
Anyone else take it on the eastcoast or something?

did you guys get the questions about "art which is not in its original setting"...

horrible :\

Dudd

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2001
It couldn't be as bad as AP Calculus. Not that it was really hard, I expect a 4 or a 5, but damn, a 3 hour, 15 minute math test gets old fast.

Hammyton

Jul 9, 2002
considering the AP calc test was right before the AP art test too..... double whamy

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Hammyton
Anyone else take it on the eastcoast or something?

did you guys get the questions about "art which is not in its original setting"...

horrible :\
I did. I talked about 4th style paintings from Pompeii and the Nike of Samothrace.

Hammyton

Jul 9, 2002
i did nike and king tut's tomb thingie.... was the first slide of the free-response early christian?

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Hammyton
i did nike and king tut's tomb thingie.... was the first slide of the free-response early christian?
Romanesque I believe. I could be wrong ..

EDIT: Early Christian didn't have galleries did they?

DanFungus

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
Originally posted by: LeRocks
Originally posted by: aswedc
AP Art History? I didn't even know that existed :)

heh, i like the AP Music Theory one somebody is taking at our school...

music theory is hard stuff....it's all confusing and stuff (at least to me it is..)

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
Calc AB was actually much easier than I expected... albeit long :p I am expecting at least a 4... maybe a 5. Anybody know how many points you can miss to still get a 5?

Ionizer86

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
On the tests I know of, if you have 75% of the raw points, you have a 5. If you have 70% of the raw points, you still have a pretty good chance at a 5.