Its Official. finally sold my moms house

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
In this buyers market im so happy to finally get rid of it. its was on the market since last Nov and finally got a serious buyer. The buyers just signed on it and i just put all my moms closing papers in a fed-ex envelope with the keys to the title company.

whhoooo hooooo! its gone!!!

Chryso

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2004
Your mom is going to be really mad when she comes home and sees what you have done.

T9D

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2001
Holy cow that's a looong time to be on the market.

I just sold one of my properties in one day. And have sold 3 others within a week. I'd go nuts if they were on the market that long. I feel your relief.

Maximus96

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 2000
congrats. we just sold our old house too. we were lucky and got an offer after two weeks on the market. i was worried at first because every weekend i see way too many open house signs.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: tk109
Holy cow that's a looong time to be on the market.

I just sold one of my properties in one day. And have sold 3 others within a week. I'd go nuts if they were on the market that long. I feel your relief.

yea it was a long time. couldnt understand it either. it a 7 year old house, no issues what so ever, nice quiet neighborhood. the second relator had a buyer in 3 weeks, the first one was a old lazy slob.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Chryso
Your mom is going to be really mad when she comes home and sees what you have done.

bwhahahaha ok that caught me off gaurd. :D

sandmanwake

Golden Member
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Chryso

My dad once tried to sell the house we were living in without telling my mom. She was pissed.