Its not fair.. newscasters shouldnt be so hot..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Who the hell said that Kate Botello is hot? Gawd damn she is a dog. I wouldn't even brown bag that mutt; I'd have to throw a bed sheet over her and hit it from the back and try to imagine that it's Erica Hill (now on CNN Headline News).

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
Originally posted by: Skyclad1uhm1
Originally posted by: coldcut
Yes, she's hot. http://www.oyemag.com/lauren.html

Her face isn't all that in the first of those 2 pics. The second is zoomed out far enough to make it less clear.

Are you really an idiot? You do realize that the first woman pictured, the one in the banner, is not Lauren, right?

Do you enjoy constantly making an arse of yourself?

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Muck
Jackie Johnson in Miami pwnz all. She got voted Hottest WeatherGirl in the nation last year by Playboy.

Oh yeah!, Makes me watch the weather every day.

CtK

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2001
Originally posted by: blazert40
Originally posted by: Muck
Jackie Johnson in Miami pwnz all. She got voted Hottest WeatherGirl in the nation last year by Playboy.

Oh yeah!, Makes me watch the weather every day.

tru!! the only reason 2 watch channel 7 news!!
the rest of the news cast is NOT watchable

oh and Shireen Sandoval from DecoDrive

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: The_good_guy
Is Henry Simmons her husband?

i believe her beau... (bf)... not sure if they are still dating..

her on screen "intimacy" (if its the right word) with co-host rick whatever is too hot... it seems she maybe be single now to be that touchy feely...

From Simmon's bio on http://us.imdb.com -
"Formerly engaged to W. Lauren Sanchez, anchor for KCOP-13 News Los Angeles, California. Engagement was broken off in August, 2003."

Now if you are tall, dark (and I mean, dark), and handsome, then it looks like you could be her next beau!

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
Is Henry Simmons her husband?

i believe her beau... (bf)... not sure if they are still dating..

her on screen "intimacy" (if its the right word) with co-host rick whatever is too hot... it seems she maybe be single now to be that touchy feely...

From Simmon's bio on http://us.imdb.com -
"Formerly engaged to W. Lauren Sanchez, anchor for KCOP-13 News Los Angeles, California. Engagement was broken off in August, 2003."

Now if you are tall, dark (and I mean, dark), and handsome, then it looks like you could be her next beau!

Someone called for me??? :D

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
Originally posted by: Skyclad1uhm1
Yes, she's hot. http://www.oyemag.com/lauren.html

Her face isn't all that in the first of those 2 pics. The second is zoomed out far enough to make it less clear.

Are you really an idiot? You do realize that the first woman pictured, the one in the banner, is not Lauren, right?

there are 3 pics in total, i'd assume he's talking about the bottom 2.

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: NFS4
Who the hell said that Kate Botello is hot? Gawd damn she is a dog. I wouldn't even brown bag that mutt; I'd have to throw a bed sheet over her and hit it from the back and try to imagine that it's Erica Hill (now on CNN Headline News).
WTF? I suppose next you're going to say Martha Stewart isn't attractive! I can't believe you don't think Botello is hot! :disgust:

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: hjo3
Originally posted by: NFS4
WTF? I suppose next you're going to say Martha Stewart isn't attractive! I can't believe you don't think Botello is hot! :disgust:

WOOF WOOF WOOF

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
lauren sanchez.. LA UPN13 looks oh so hot tonite..

OH MY!

I should stop viewing that channel and go to cartoon network for family guy....

I am not single.. I am not single... I am not single.. I am not single... I am not single.. I am not single... I am not single.. I am not single...

Edit:

Oh my she has a kid! She runs every day and stuff.. no wonder she looks like she does..

Oh well.. I am not single.. I am not single... I am not single.. I am not single... I am not single.. I am not single... I am not single.. I am not single...

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=11852&styp=clbi&nm=Lauren%20Sanchez
It doesn?t mean that she is hot just because she have unnaturally large breast
rolleye.gif

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
You remind me of that guy in that 'Brotherhood of Poland, NH' TV show who Tivo'ed Katie Couric and his wife accused him of having a 'virtual affair'. That show got cancelled quick...

Oct 9, 1999
It doesn?t mean that she is hot just because she have unnaturally large breast

I think her body is more :Q than her face.

First who is looking at the coconuts... im talking about her whole body look.. and the attitude she has on screeen.. i am not even looking at her assets.

A woman's hotness for me comes more from her attitude and how she holds herself rather than her looks and the clothes she wears.. in fact her clothes are a lot more of what i may look at than her looks (boobs or otherwise)