It's gone! It's gone!!! YAY!!!

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Woot. How did you end up getting rid of it?

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Originally posted by: ViRGE
Woot. How did you end up getting rid of it?

Well, as per the update in this thread... the person that asked about it came today, coathangered the locks, and "started" the vehicle, and drove it off my driveway.

All gone, and boy is my wife's family gonna sh!t themselves when they find out it's gone.

"I'm sorry, I had it removed from my property... where is it? I have no fvckin clue."

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Originally posted by: upsciLLion
Good work assisting in a felony.

Nope. According to everyone including the police that I've talked to, I have every right to have the vehicle removed from my premesis as if it were my own property after 30 days.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: SunnyD

Nope. According to everyone including the police that I've talked to, I have every right to have the vehicle removed from my premesis as if it were my own property after 30 days.

I still say you should have made a nice little campfire out of it. Bad part is if you had tried roasting marshmallows, they would have tasted like rice :)

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Originally posted by: GoodDad

I still say you should have made a nice little campfire out of it. Bad part is if you had tried roasting marshmallows, they would have tasted like rice :)
but you can make rice krispie treats

upsciLLion

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001

Yes, but did you do it? ;)

Besides. You didn't get even a penny out of it.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com

No - I get the satisfaction that my wife's family is going to be pissed beyond belief. That's priceless.

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003

No - I get the satisfaction that my wife's family is going to be pissed beyond belief. That's priceless.

If they were so concerned about the POS they should have come and taken it away themselves. Tell them to go fvck themselves.

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002

You will of course inform us of their reaction when it happens, yes?

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Originally posted by: Wuffsunie

You will of course inform us of their reaction when it happens, yes?

Of course. However I doubt they'll ever show up for be before now and when I move.