IT'S going to be A GIRL!

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Fantastic.... congrats!!! I'll help you kick the teenage boy's asses when the start sneaking into her bedroom at night.

:beer:

-Max

wfbberzerker

Lifer
Apr 12, 2001
how do they know its going to be a girl? i can barely tell its even a baby.

EDIT: im not saying your baby doesn't look human, i just can't make heads or tails of ultrasounds.

hevnsnt

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Originally posted by: FrankyJunior
Had an Ultrasound last night and my wife is 29 weeks along. Got a fwe decent pictures I thought I'd post. It's going to be a girl and she's due in the beginning of August....

IMAGES_11.JPG
IMAGES_12.JPG
IMAGES_15.JPG

Congrats! My wife is also pregnant (23 weeks along) and we are going to do our 3d/4d ultrasounds around 29-30 weeks.. However we are NOT going to find out the sex. Want to keep it a surprise..

But man, those pics are clear! I dont know what those others are saying, I can see your baby girl just fine!

SouthPaW1227

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2004
Originally posted by: Yossarian
2/11/2002? are you sure that's the only setting they had wrong?

ROFLBBQ!!!!!

lol, but for real CONGRATS and say goodbye to "you & your wife" and hello to "ah hell another night up w/ the kid"

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
These were just for training. The machines weren't set to care about the date and time and things like that.

dquan97

Lifer
Jul 9, 2002
Congrats! Mine's due late July. We just had the ultrasound and voluntarily chose not to know if it's a boy or girl.

NissanGurl

Golden Member
Sep 4, 2003
I think that's one of only 2 times I've looked at an ultrasound and been able to clearly see the head/hand/etc. Congrats! Do you know what you are going to name her?

chcarnage

Golden Member
May 11, 2005
Beautiful pictures. Congrats :)

Originally posted by: NissanGurl
I think that's one of only 2 times I've looked at an ultrasound and been able to clearly see the head/hand/etc. Congrats! Do you know what you are going to name her?

I guess her name will be Colleen. But maybe Colleen was the name of an unborn scanned years ago and nobody updated the name in the scan software, who knows. ;)