It's Diablo... WITH GUNS!

TidusZ

Golden Member
Nov 13, 2007
Looks like it has potential, could go either way. It will need a good item system and character progression with skills/stats whatever imo.

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
Looks pretty cool.

Those have to be placeholder sounds, though... sounded like the voices were lifted directly from UT.

LumbergTech

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2005
I dunno, I think the visuals are pretty terrible to be honest..really bland and it seems like theres a really small amount of objects that make up the environment on each screen

gameplay looks ok but im not convinced yet, definetly something to keep watching

Sam25

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2008
Definitely looked good to me. I loved the weapon sounds and there was a part there in the video showing a multiple missile attack which looked very cool! The game reminds me a little about the TPS title Alien Shooter: Vengeance (2007). :)

manko

Golden Member
May 27, 2001
Looks like Dungeon Runners re-skinned with guns. Is it supposed to be free to play?

Sam25

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2008
Originally posted by: manko
Looks like Dungeon Runners re-skinned with guns. Is it supposed to be free to play?

Perhaps it might be free but I doubt it. IGN has this on the game.

CurseTheSky

Diamond Member
Oct 21, 2006
If I had to listen to those voices as often as they were used in the video, I'd put the game down within 15 minutes.

Looks interesting, but I don't know how much "hack and slash" I could take without the perks of similar games such as Dungeon Siege and Diablo / Diablo II - good items system (at least in the beginning), interesting quests (the first time through), fun abilities, etc.

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
It has the potential to be awesome, but I'm guessing it will end up being less then or equal to mediocre.

NCsoft has yet to make a game that I like (I hated GW).

bunnyfubbles

Lifer
Sep 3, 2001
for a game described as "diablo with guns", I couldn't help but notice that a majority of the foes seemed more like mindless beasts that lacked projectile weapons and other such ranged attacks

Zenoth

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2005
Looks good.

It's Diablo meets Total Carnage, I will surely consider buying that one.

drebo

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
I was expecting a Hellgate: London-type game...instead, we got SmashTV.

I liked SmashTV...could be interesting.

GeneralS

Aug 23, 2002
Can't find any newer information about it (that video's from august). Dead in the water?

jvroig

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2009
So what's with this game? I wonder if it's still in development.

Yes, absolutely, development is going full-speed, side-by-side with Duke Nukem Forever, both of them will be available by Christmas.

Kidding :D

Last I heard from some random blog some time ago, this one's dead (or is supposed to be), but that's not exactly a reputable source, so who knows.