It's Delux, son, Delux! I saw Hubcap spinners today!

Rufio

Banned
Mar 18, 2003
I saw these today!

I was laughing my ass off today when I saw these on an actual car.
AHHAAHHA

The wind was blowing them in circles!
HAAHAHAH

It's Delux son!!! Delux!

shimsham

Lifer
May 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Rufio
I saw these today!

I was laughing my ass off today when I saw these on an actual car.
AHHAAHHA

The wind was blowing them in circles!
HAAHAHAH

It's Delux son!!! Delux!

and these are any more ridiculous than the real thing how?

Kalvin00

Lifer
Jan 11, 2003
Originally posted by: bootymac
I have yet to see a single damn spinning hub cap yet :|

I've seen them twice. One was on a beaned-out gangster wagon suburban. The other was some fake kind on a Jeep Cherokee, they looked hideous!

i3rYs0n

Golden Member
Dec 9, 2001
my cuz stole some off a car on the side of the road (had been there for like a week), then put them on his mom's car without telling her. She didn't notice till someone said something about a week later, and she said people had been looking and pointing, but she didn't know why. She's such a ditz.

Bryson

Rumpltzer

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2003
I saw these a few months ago when I went to Best Buy with my little lady. They were on a black Escalade with dark windows, and it was parked.

I was tempted...

Yeah, I had to do it. I walked over to the thing and spun them.

I was kinda happy some thug didn't junp out and bust a cap in my a$$ as I was trying to show off to my GF. :D

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Rumpltzer
I saw these a few months ago when I went to Best Buy with my little lady. They were on a black Escalade with dark windows, and it was parked.

I was tempted...

Yeah, I had to do it. I walked over to the thing and spun them.

I was kinda happy some thug didn't junp out and bust a cap in my a$$ as I was trying to show off to my GF. :D

if it was an escalade they were probably spinner wheels. these are merely hubcaps that go on top of steel wheels.

they had them at pepboys for like $40 a set, these are a rip at $110. i was going to put some on my sister's car for xmas, but she wrecked it and it hadn't come back from the body shop. so i'll do it for birthday :)

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I've seen spinners on two cars so far:

1) A Hummer.
2) Some old 4-door Oldsmobile.

rolleye.gif

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
Someone in our parking structure at work has them. me and a friend were walking to our cars when we saw them and just had to give them a spin and laugh.

Emrys

Golden Member
Jul 5, 2002
I actually saw some 14in wheels with those hubcap spinners on the front and ~17in rims on the back of a honda the other day. Really odd. But yes, I have seen the hubspinners before.