IT's been fun, but

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Wolfie

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Just wait till you get back Ray! You will get 20 lashings from your cane. I actualy thought something was wrong. Got me all worried like that. HA

Have a safe trip. And if I haven't gotten this in time, welcome back. :p

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: RaySun2Be
Originally posted by: Freewolf
Originally posted by: RaySun2Be
Having a great time! First time on-line since we got here. Not staying on very long either, we have the use of a 2 person Sea-Doo, and the lake is calling my name! :D

Cabin is great, air conditioned, 27" TV with cable, screened porch overlooking the lake! Wish we could stay another week or two.

Later! :D

Sounds great Ray have fun.
Where at in OK?

HERE: WatersEdge RV Park at Grand Lake

If you go to the Location then click on the RV Site Map button, we were at the tip, in A22, which is a cabin.

Oh, and the SeaDoo was actually a 4-person model, the SeaDoo LRV. Similar to this one: Sea-Doo LRV

Large by wave runner standards, but suprisingly nimble. Probably due to the 130hp engine.

I was able to top out at 50 mph according to the speedo. My son was able to top it out at 54mph. :D

Got back into town at 1:30am EST this morning, left at 9am EST. Had to swing by Chapaign, Il. and pick up my daughter. :D

How do your Speedo's tell you how fast your going? Is it by how much draft gets in? :Q