It's been a day since my relative brought his dog to my shack

Naer

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2013
Kinda getting attached to it

I think Id be a good dog owner

4vaDoxO.jpg

She licked my butt(my crack was slightly exposed)

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
If you're as good at being a dog owner as you are at playing the piano... that's all I have to say about that.

Naer

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2013
Is that a Pit Bull breed?
American bully. Shorter stature breed that kinda looks like a pitbull but isn't. Also it isn't an aggressive breed generally speaking like a Pit bull

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
American bully. Shorter stature breed that kinda looks like a pitbull but isn't. Also it isn't an aggressive breed generally speaking like a Pit bull
OK. I personally do not want an aggressive dog regardless of breed, and I feel that breeds commonly referred as "Pit Bulls" get a bad rap due to some owners training them for dog fighting and/or being mean to them.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

"Pit Bull" doesn't really mean anything. "American Bull Terrier" is one of the 3 or so dozen breeds that fall under the "Pit Bull" umbrella, and is actually the one specifically bread for ripping off faces and tearing out throats. ....but dog faces and throats. They were rather aggressively bred against violence directed at humans...but ah, are still indicated in the majority of "pit bull" attacks on humans; almost entirely because it is the most popular breed out there, so there are tens of thousands of them.

TL/DR: that one that you have there is, indeed, a throat-chomper.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
OK. I personally do not want an aggressive dog regardless of breed, and I feel that breeds commonly referred as "Pit Bulls" get a bad rap due to some owners training them for dog fighting and/or being mean to them.

A lot of people don't know what a pitbull looks like. It is why bulldogs and some boxers get labeled as pitbull breed. I have an Old English Bulldog. Most people think he is a pitbull. IMO I can kind of see it. But I feel is head is too wide to be a pitbull.