It's because it's black, isn't it?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
LOL, when it's a nutjob with a right wing sounding reason it's because all right wingers are evil and want to attack the black man. When it's a nutjob with a left wing sounding reason, it's because it's a poor confused person who needs help. Probably because his brain was damaged by the Koch Bros.

You lefty loons are fucking hilarious.

False attribution, again?

That's it? That's all you've got?

It's not like I'm surprised.

How does belief in a collapsing atmosphere fit into a political agenda, anyway? How does wearing sidearms, keeping loaded guns behind the door & getting up in the middle of the night to check the house fit into your "Leftist" agenda?

Seems more like a Spidey affectation, if you know what I mean...

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
False attribution, again?

That's it? That's all you've got?

It's not like I'm surprised.

How does belief in a collapsing atmosphere fit into a political agenda, anyway? How does wearing sidearms, keeping loaded guns behind the door & getting up in the middle of the night to check the house fit into your "Leftist" agenda?

Seems more like a Spidey affectation, if you know what I mean...

When Giffords was shot, left wing turds like you immediately jumped to conclusions, hoping and praying that you could pin it on Rush Limbaugh or whatever other right wing blame fantasy you pull your puds to every night. Every time I hear about an act of violence, I can just imagine the Christmas morning glee with which people like you stick to your TV, just waiting for any little glimmer of hope that you can blame the vast right wing conspiracy for another crime.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
Granted I don't plan on repeating this guy's stupid tricks, but I carry a spiderco knife. VG-10? That's a type of steel and so is completely irrelevant. The idiots getting 10 years, but vg-10 and black hardly matters, or does it? :p

There's no need for a civilian to own a military grade knife!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
When Giffords was shot, left wing turds like you immediately jumped to conclusions, hoping and praying that you could pin it on Rush Limbaugh or whatever other right wing blame fantasy you pull your puds to every night. Every time I hear about an act of violence, I can just imagine the Christmas morning glee with which people like you stick to your TV, just waiting for any little glimmer of hope that you can blame the vast right wing conspiracy for another crime.

And the double down, of course.

Perhaps what you imagine to be true (that seems to cover a lot of territory) doesn't match reality very well.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Ronnie didnt invite them. He just got tired of fighting the horde of millions. Also, he didnt want them to have government assistance.

OBAMA invited them, specifically to raise his voter base.

The fundamental paranoia & dishonesty in that is astounding.

I'd link vids of Ronnie on the subject, but they obviously won't affect your fact free opinion.

I'd link stats showing that such immigration has increased over the years prior to Obama, who didn't change the law at all, but that wouldn't matter either.

I'd point out that acquiring citizenship & voting are impossible for illegals w/o amnesty, and that the process takes many years before the can vote if they choose that over resident alien status. That won't dent your bias in the slightest because it's obviously all Obama's Fault- everything.

Offshoring, automation, chronic unemployment, depressed wages & explosive inequality are clearly the result of having him in the oval office, right?

Severe as those problems are here, why, Obama probably caused the conditions in other countries that make ours attractive. You know, coziness between their financial elite & our own, money laundering banks, military aid to bastions of freedom like El Salvador & Guatemala- all of those wealth extraction & concentration strategies that Lefties embrace wholeheartedly in support of the unlimited rights of property, capital & inheritance.

Not really, but you're goofy enough to believe it, I'm sure.

Thats what you just did to me you sorry angry mouthy whiny child.

Your remark deserved ridicule, which is what it got.

"Obama wants illegals to expand his voter base" Is an absurd proposition outside of the right wing echo chamber. In there, it reverberates harmonically with the voter fraud falsehood.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Sigh...why do people actually try and duhflect on the illegal invasion problem. No one is claiming millions of illegal invaders are going to be voting. What we get, and it's no different than the illegal invader c0ck that Republicans are courting as well, is that he who plays nice on the illegal invasion issue gains favor with the increasingly large Latino legal voting block. This is so obvious, literally no one needs it pointed out to them. Except you apparently. Carry on with the ranting...

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Sigh...why do people actually try and duhflect on the illegal invasion problem. No one is claiming millions of illegal invaders are going to be voting. What we get, and it's no different than the illegal invader c0ck that Republicans are courting as well, is that he who plays nice on the illegal invasion issue gains favor with the increasingly large Latino legal voting block. This is so obvious, literally no one needs it pointed out to them. Except you apparently. Carry on with the ranting...

I can mostly agree with that, except that Latinos in general are part of the captive Dem base in the first place, like Progressives & Liberals. Dems can't "raise" what they already have.

Immigration ranks pretty low among the concerns for Latino voters in general-

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...can-problem-with-hispanic-voters-in-7-charts/

Who's duh-flecting?