It's all a vast right wing jewish conspiracy

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: alchemize
Originally posted by: lozina
Cumhail....so you quote more of the speech. Big deal. I analyzed it. I'm not taking anything out of context...

according to the illustrious PM:

1) Muslims are oppressed, ad naseum
2) Jews are the problem (oh except there are a few that don't agree.)
3) Muslims need to unite militarily
4) When we kill the enemy, we need to be nice about it. We shouldn't kill the jews that like us. Let's kill with level headed moderation

Isn't that similar to our anti-terrorism campaign?

2) Islam is the problem (oh except there are a few that don't agree.)
3) Western nations need to unite militarily in a coaltion of the willing- those who are not with us, are against us
4) When we kill the enemy, we need to be nice about it. Let's kill with level headed moderation by dropping 'precision' bombs and depleted uranium

rose.gif

When you can't defend what the man is saying, instead attack another. SOP.

Didn't you do that with Bill Clinton ?

Yet another off-topic post. Amazing that the lefties will swarm to assualt Bush or any other world leader any time they remotely step out of line, but nary a peep when this "respected" leader does his best "hooked nose jew" impression.

LoL, it's an off-topic reply to your off-topic post! :D

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: hagbard
If it prompts them to act against the puppet and puppet master, I say its about time.

goodie, more demonstration of the ignorance that pervades this world view.

beyoku

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2003
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
imagine if he said this sh*t about black people, it wouldn't stand. these islamic nutzo leaders really need to be smacked down. tolerating their behavior is unacceptable. somehow its wrong when hitler says sh*t like that, but when non white nonwestern people say it? fine! wtf? double standards? boycott time.

you shouldnt say things like "these islamic" leaders and "their behavior" - placing people into groups is just what he did, subconsiously your thinking is parallel.

beyoku

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2003
Cumhail....so you quote more of the speech. Big deal. I analyzed it. I'm not taking anything out of context...

4) When we kill the enemy, we need to be nice about it. We shouldn't kill the jews that like us. Let's kill with level headed moderation

3) Western nations need to unite militarily in a coaltion of the willing- those who are not with us, are against us
4) When we kill the enemy, we need to be nice about it. Let's kill with level headed moderation by dropping 'precision' bombs and depleted uranium

rose.gif

Thanks for the good post. People pay attenetion. nothing is wrong with what this man is saying - to him its true. ITS ALL RELATIVE. Why are we pissed at france cause they dont like the US / while were are "anti-french" Why are we pissed that people in iraq are anti-american when WE are anti-iraq? - Take a long glare in the mirror. Take this mans speech and put it in in GW's mouth, then change Jews to Arabs's. Same freaking thing. WHo cares! he stated his opinion. IF people would speak out MORE like this at least we would get to really know how they think and what they stand for regardless of their stand.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: beyoku

rose.gif

Thanks for the good post. People pay attenetion. nothing is wrong with what this man is saying - to him its true. ITS ALL RELATIVE. Why are we pissed at france cause they dont like the US / while were are "anti-french" Why are we pissed that people in iraq are anti-american when WE are anti-iraq? - Take a long glare in the mirror. Take this mans speech and put it in in GW's mouth, then change Jews to Arabs's. Same freaking thing. WHo cares! he stated his opinion. IF people would speak out MORE like this at least we would get to really know how they think and what they stand for regardless of their stand.

Show me ONE SINGLE QUOTE where Bush lumps together Arab's or Islam as being "the problem". Or even the French for that matter. To make moral equivalence of the war against terrorism to the hatred of jews by muslim extremists (and quite frighteningly, much of the muslim world, if this PM is any indicator of the opinion) is a joke. Here, it would look something like this if you replaced Arabs with Jews, etc.:

GW Bush "The problem is the violent muslims and their control of the Oil and the holy land. Germany tried to take care of north africa once and killed lots of arabs."

Who cares? Anyone who recognizes blatant bigotry and hatred cares. Something the so-called liberals are supposedly concerned with.

kaizersose

Golden Member
May 15, 2003

rose.gif

your moral equivalence is badly misguided. this man is voicing wild conspiricy theories (jews rule the world by proxy, jews invented democracy) and yet is the head of one of the most populous countries on earth.

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000

Hitler offered plenty of olive branches and discussions of speech in his speeches too. It didn't change the underlying message.

But no Cumhail, you are right. It's a speech of love and peace. No anit-semitism at all...I take it all back

Thanks for proving the inferiority of the US public education system.

kaizersose

Golden Member
May 15, 2003

Hitler offered plenty of olive branches and discussions of speech in his speeches too. It didn't change the underlying message.

But no Cumhail, you are right. It's a speech of love and peace. No anit-semitism at all...I take it all back

and boy does it show in our economic, political, military and tehcnological dominance of the world.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

Well, the quality of your posts on this thread really are shining through!

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000
Originally posted by: kaizersose

and boy does it show in our economic, political, military and tehcnological dominance of the world.

The same way it did for Rome. Enjoy it while you can. Even the Canadian economy is jumping ahead of yours.

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000

Well, the quality of your posts on this thread really are shining through!

Quickie entertainment...why waste time with those who are incapable of learning.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
The same way it did for Rome. Enjoy it while you can. Even the Canadian economy is jumping ahead of yours.

Thanks for proving the inferiority of the Canadian public education system.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
3% US population 100% of leadership of news corps and hollywood. Seems like a conspiracy to me ...a supposedly free society you should have equal representation ....assuming all are created equal.. This is certainly not the case.. Since all Jews have an attachment to israel I expect them to get favorable play... Hehe never forget Brando on larry king getting in huge trouble for saying jews controlled hollywood. truth hurts sometimes.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Zebo
3% US population 100% of leadership of news corps and hollywood. Seems like a conspiracy to me ...a supposedly free society you should have equal representation ....assuming all are created equal.. This is certainly not the case.. Since all Jews have an attachment to israel I expect them to get favorable play... Hehe never forget Brando on larry king getting in huge trouble for saying jews controlled hollywood. truth hurts sometimes.

and chinese are like jews in south east asian countries, being an educated and power wielding minority class. is that a conspiracy too? they must be the chosen people! the chinese zionist conspiracy! and oh yes, they are envied and hated too!

going with this logic, the US and Europe own most of the worlds wealth. must be a conspiracy too huh? the US and europe are just a small fraction of the worlds population, just like the jews. its a religious conspiracy of christians and jews, i tells ya. :p

its either a conspiracy, or something in their culture makes them stronger, more upwardly mobile. of course, people wouldn't want to admit that would they.

i tells ya what, schools that spit out religious zealots who know nothing more then scripture aren't going to build powerful countries.

obvious? naw....

cultural/society flaw?

naw... denial denial...

blame the jew!

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001

rose.gif

your moral equivalence is badly misguided. this man is voicing wild conspiricy theories (jews rule the world by proxy, jews invented democracy) and yet is the head of one of the most populous countries on earth.

Malaysia is not even close to being one of the world's most populated countries. Get your facts right. I think him saying that the Jews rule the world by proxy is just a reflection of a general perception held by the world that is based on facts. As someone pointed out, in the US, Jews account for less than 3% of the population yet have a massively disproportionate control over practically every facet of life, especially gov. There is nothing wrong with that and that IS A FACT. And when Arab/Muslims look at the US and they see people like Wolfowitz and Perle calling the shots against a fellow Muslim country what are they supposed to think? Especially when people who are so pro-Israel are running the show. Its not a conspiracy theory at all, its the truth, Jews do control a lot of the power in the world, and more power to them for doing so. If Muslims want to catch up, they will have to emulate, and I think that was the main message Mahatir was trying to convey.

BTW, don't listen to jackasses like alchemize and orooroo. Malaysia is far from backward, it is a beautiful country with a multi ethnic poulation and KL is a gorgeous metropolis that I had the pleasure of calling home for two years.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: LilBlinbBlahIce

rose.gif

Malaysia is not even close to being one of the world's most populated countries. Get your facts right. I think him saying that the Jews rule the world by proxy is just a reflection of a general perception held by the world that is based on facts. As someone pointed out, in the US, Jews account for less than 3% of the population yet have a massively disproportionate control over practically every facet of life, especially gov. There is nothing wrong with that and that IS A FACT. And when Arab/Muslims look at the US, the see people like Wolfowitz and Perle calling the shots against a fellow Muslim country what are they supposed to think? Especially when people who are so pro-Israel are running the show. Its not a conspiracy theory at all, its the truth, Jews do control a lot of the power in the world, and more power to them for doing so. If Muslims want to catch up, they will have to emulate, and I think that's what Mahatir was trying to say.

BTW, don't listen to jackasses like alchemize. Malaysia is far from backward, it is a beautiful country with a multi ethnic poulation and KL is a gorgeous metropolis that I had the pleasure of calling home for two years.

My fault, I was thinking of indonesia. So you are correct. Who says anti-semites don't go to school? Care to prove any of your "control" statements from any valid source (other than www.kkk.org)?

The talk about "weapons" and "final victory" and "the jewish problem" was all just out of context, I'm sure.

I said nothing negative about Malaysia. I'm sure, excepting the fundamental islamists that would prefer to convert or kill anyone who doesn't bow to their rule, it's a lovely country.

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Ah forget it. I want no part of this board anymore. Unbelievable.:(