It's a woot-off!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Balt
Exactly the same junk as they've been selling in the previous two woot-offs (at least). Booooooooooooring.

Yeah, most of this stuff is crap. I guess that we couldn't be too surprised, though, since Woot is able to buy all of this junk at cheap closeout prices because no other stores were able to sell it!

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
I go to lunch thinking that the Toshiba DVD player will still be up. Lo and behold the BoC came and went. Damnit :(

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I was close this time, too... It processed my order, only to tell me that it was out of stock :(

Judging from past WootOff's, though, there is probably still a chance to get a Woot screaming monkey and a Creative Zen Vision player for cheap.

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Originally posted by: ultimatebob
Originally posted by: Balt
Exactly the same junk as they've been selling in the previous two woot-offs (at least). Booooooooooooring.

Yeah, most of this stuff is crap. I guess that we couldn't be too surprised, though, since Woot is able to buy all of this junk at cheap closeout prices because no other stores were able to sell it!

I'm getting REAL sick of seeing Roombas, both on the daily Woots and also the Woot-offs.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
it's still going? dang, i've been here all day thinking it was over... maybe i could have gotten in on the BoC

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix
it's still going? dang, i've been here all day thinking it was over... maybe i could have gotten in on the BoC

You haven't missed anything.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
Originally posted by: ElFenix

You haven't missed anything.

That 37 inch LCD TV was tempting...

That poor Samsung Q1 has been sitting there for over 2 hours, though. So much for the "Origami" PC hype from last year.