Its a shame

Sniper82

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
I have been banned from one 24/7 dust server and just got kicked today from another server. Only reason I can figure out why is because I am better than most of the server and maybe they think I am cheating? I do have a habit of taking out a team of 2-3 by myself. I guess if a person does that a couple time during a game they are considered cheats? I did take out a team of 6 a few days ago but that was pure luck because that was the first time.

Its a shame that I get banned from a server that I thought was good and kicked from another without any warning. I don't claim to be that good but thats the only reason I can think of?

Legendary

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2002
1 solution: find better servers. chances are you won't be able to take out teams of 2-3 on a good server.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
My ideas:

With your name "sniper," I assume you like to snipe. If you came to my server and hid in corners with the AWP and wiped out the whole team with a couple shots consistently, I would probably ban you too. AWP+autoshotgun = cheap kills/newbie guns.

If not, then yes, I can see what you mean. I used ot get that when I'd play CS often...but it was more of an ego boost than anything. ;)

Sniper82

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Don't get me wrong I like to snipe but not with the awp(even though I am decent with it even though I think some take it to seriously because it does take some skill). I say let ppl use what they want to and not complain about it. What are some good servers? When I got banned I wasnt using either weapon.

Sniper82

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
I don't camp unless needed :D. If I see my whole team getting wiped out I might keep my head low. But I never charge into a room knowing there could be 6 players waiting to blow my head off thats just insane. Everyone camps every now and then.

Talk about a adrenalin rush when I killed those 6 players the whole team started coming out of ever corner of dust on the Terrorist side. It was the luckiest moment since playing CS but it was awsome :D. All with the M4 rifle I stole from a CT the round before that. What was cool is I was the last one standing on my team when it all happened.

Won't happen again though.