It's 4:45 PM, the sun is setting and it's 35 degrees

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
:(

I get the seasonal blues really bad. We had that awesome week of warm weather and that helped a lot because I could be outside, exercising more. But now this new cold front, brrrrrr.

Oh well, just 13 more days until the days grow longer again. What is that Darnie Darko song again? :p

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Boo-hoo. I was in NYC today and it reached a high of 32. Suck it up. :p

Nutdotnet

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: MaxDepth

I get the seasonal blues really bad. We had that awesome week of warm weather and that helped a lot because I could be outside, exercising more. But now this new cold front, brrrrrr.

Oh well, just 13 more days until the days grow longer again. What is that Darnie Darko song again? :p

******...pussy.

Try living in Alaska. 35 degrees would be spring-time...it gets dark @ 4...and we're still losing daylight!

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Gee, thanks for all youze support! :thumbsup:

You have to understand when you get to be my age, most of the blood has been either thinned out or replaced with gin. Now while I won't freeze to death, it doesn't mean I won't be frikken cold.

Also, shrinkage is never a good thing.

Funny, I think I was the one who basked in 100 degree temperatures while you all begged for the next ice age.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
It was 5F this morning when I walked 10 minutes to my train.

Suck it up.

Toastedlightly

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2004
Gee, thanks for all youze support!

You have to understand when you get to be my age, most of the blood has been either thinned out or replaced with gin. Now while I won't freeze to death, it doesn't mean I won't be frikken cold.

Also, shrinkage is never a good thing.

being a fat kid helps. The "thigh effect" rocks in winter.

PinmasterJay

Jun 12, 2005
It has been in the single digits to teens in Wisconsin the last couple of days and its not even cold yet ;)

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Nutdotnet

******...pussy.

Try living in Alaska. 35 degrees would be spring-time...it gets dark @ 4...and we're still losing daylight!

You must live in Anchorage.... It's gets dark at three here. But at least it's warm today... +17! T-Shirt weather. :D

Edit: And it stays dark till about 10am.