Italy Refuses To Allow Refugees To Disembark

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...nt-ship-to-be-allowed-to-dock-in-italian-port
Looks like spain took 'em.

It is humorously absurd how European nations all play "Not it! Not it! Tag, YOU'RE IT!" with these things.

“France pushes people back at the border, Spain defends its frontier with weapons. From today, Italy will also start to say no to human trafficking, no to the business of illegal immigration,”

"The Maltese government rejected a request to take in the boat, saying international law required that the refugees and migrants be taken to Italian ports."

Meanwhile, France said "Not it!" Germany was nowhere to be found still engaged in the last game of hide n' seek, the UK sat back and laughed, Scandinavians were still playing "Duck, duck, goose... you didn't say goose!"

Y'know, many love to pretend, but the world actually has and needs logical immigration laws.

You do realize these nations have accepted anywhere between 2-10 times the number of refugees compared to the United States normalized for population. So how about this. Lets double the number of refugees we've admitted, using reasonable means to vet those we let in, and then we can start up the conversation about how many we can handle. Considering the US has far fewer problems with our refugees compared to Europe, its a disgrace that we provide such little support.

Feb 4, 2009
Our usual suspects while reading this thread

233818d1461637378t-evo-9-rs-track-road-daffy-duck-masturbating.gif

Then

EntireDigitalIndigowingedparrot-small.gif

Apr 27, 2012
Its surprising that so many people are blind to the issues all these refugees are causing.

Some countries are starting to figure it out though, i just wish mine was one of them, but articles like this at least give me hope.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/20...rip-1600-somalis-refugee-status-send-somalia/

The leftist scum and filth on here don't really seem to care since they're not personally affected. Europe must stop letting these refugees in, they have no right to be there.