IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >^.^<

happykitten

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001
After a few hours of downloading, uninstalling, reinstalling, registration and message posting... it works!! It really works!!! :) Here are a couple pics of me playing around, with an extra special &quot;thank you&quot; for everyone who helped me out earlier! I hope you can read the little message I'm holding up. Just in case you can't, it says: &quot;AnandTech - thanks f/your help! ~love~ happykittn&quot;

Try #1... the writing didn't come out right the first time, so I tried it again...

Here we go.....

our dorm room is sooooooo messy... maybe we should compete in that $10,000 contest?

okay, play time over... time to start studying...

Thanks again, everyone...

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
That's a webcam right? That's pretty decent quality for &quot;just&quot; a webcam.

happykitten

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001
Beast1284 ~ you may call me kitten for now... :) nice to meet you, Mike!

vi_edit ~ isn't it AMAZING????? These are the results of my brand new KODAK DVC324 Digital Video Camera that I bought here.... =) !!! It arrived today... Staples.com delivers!

Sorry to those who didn't catch the earlier thread... I introduced myself to the board earlier and there were some doubters, so I figured I'd make them eat their words. :) This is the earlier thread.

Okay, I'm REALLY going to go and study now... talk to all of you tomorrow! :)

sparkle

Nov 4, 2000
cool, now I totally have to get the cam I've been planning on getting for a while!

DarK SagE

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
You mean to tell me that there are girls that look like you and enjoy computers?

You woldent happen to have any 14-16 yo freinds or sisters that live in NYC? ;)

Anyway, welcome to the forums kitten

KameLeon

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2000
Well, It's time to sell my Intel PC Camera PRO and buy the kodak...I can't believe the picture quality! or Is it you making the camera look good? ;)

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
you too dark sage, if she has sisters or friends, they are mine too... GRRRR... I am so beastly... feel my wrath... GRRRR.... ;)

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

<< stay away IBHacknU, shes mine... >>

Sorry but she's taken. Not by me though :(

Although there is a cute pic of some of her friends in the other thread. :D

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Stay away Beast, you..uh..beast!

Now..to get to YOU Kitten, hows about you and me, tonight? *Rrrrrooowwwww!*

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
LordMaul, your mommies on the phone... supper is getting cold, run along now... ;)

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< one word just popped into my head... COWBELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

/me modifies his post to read: Mooooo! ;)