It was Triple H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JayPatel

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
he was the accomplice of rikishi running down stone cold!!! oh helll yah!!!!!!!!

i know i know, i lil late but im in the west coast, our wrestlings on delay!!!!!

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Aren't they trying to make Triple H into a 'Baby Face' ? It wouldn't make sense to have Triple H do this unless they've changed the story line.

Cheers,
Aquaman

JayPatel

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
well he clubbed austin in the head with a sledgehammer and said to him your search is over you son of a b*tch...wwf is known for their sudden twists...gotta love it, i thought the rock was definitely headed for a much needed heel turn!!

nd

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
It was him because the WWF loves to play with your emotions. Did you notice how over Triple H was last night when he ran-in to beat up Angle? He reached his peak in being a face in that point, and in 1 short minute turned it completely around to make him out to be even worse than the heel we've known him to be.

Pretty cool if you ask me.

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
Ahhh yes, so much drama.

How many people here know that Chyna and Triple-H are married in real life? Don't believe me? Refer to an HBO special about Pro Wrestling. The show was done before Chyna and Triple-H were 'big', so they didn't try to hide the fact of their marriage.

I don't get so involved with the storylines, but I still love the acrobats man!

slicksilver

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2000
hey jayesh......are u the guy behind codemasters brian lara cricket?...man if you are the guy then you must be one hell of a developer....

Raj

nd

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Namuna,

Triple H and Chyna aren't married, they're just dating.

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
No,

Chyna and Triple H are MARRIED.

Per the HBO special. the clip showed the 2 of them getting on a plane and it was CLEARLY STATED THAT THEY ARE MARRIED...NOT just dating. HBO was trying to show how hard the life of a Wrestler was and what you'd have to do to be successful in that world.

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
they said they would LIKE to get married, but they arent married.

i dont even think their dating anymore

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
My friends and I have come to the decision that this is the stupidest thing ever.

HHH was, before this, the most popular he has ever been outside DX. He was really getting good pops. Heck, even in that RAW itself he was kidding with foley in the beguinning and getting pops. For them to have him go from the top to the bottom on the same show is just dumb.

However we also agree that HHH is awesome as a heel, but the way they did it wasnt all that hot.

JayPatel

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
i would of liked it for the rock to turn heel, hes getting boring to watch as a good guy these past few months.........

NicColt

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2000
The rock was going to turn heel but since he will be doing a movie starting next march they will be giving him some much needed time off and they needed someone to take his place as the heel.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Anyone hear whats up with the Big Show??? How come he's not wrestling anymore?

Cheers.
Aquaman

NicColt

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2000
read the J.R.'s (Ross Report) he and Mark Henry are in OVW, you could say it their Farm team or boot camp, for a aaahhh tune up. apparently he lost 37 Pounds. Sometimes your sent there for a physical tune up, sometimes for a behaviour problem. You either get better or....

jkdude

Banned
Oct 10, 1999
ahhh, finally, some wrestling fans over here at AnandTech's have been found.

They have Finally RETURNED!!!!

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
Have any of you guys ever noticed that Chyna has an Adam's apple??? Please explain that whole thing to me ... because it just grosses the heck out of me to think of a man like Triple H with a something like Chyna ....

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
yes, it's true, triple H and chyna are married in real life, saw that on the MTV wrestling special,although i still say wrestling is going down because Vince McMahon is retarded and spent Millions on this new Xtreme Football leagle, the XFL which is going to go down the tubes