It occured to me: I don't think I've ever had a "headache".

xboxist

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2002
I put headache in quotations, because from my point of view, I honestly don't know what one is like. So maybe they're fake, and the whole world is holding a conspiracy against me. :D

But yeah, I truly can't think of a single time that my head hurt. I've never felt these little "pulses or waves of pain".

Has everyone here experienced a headache before?

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
lucky you..

i've been getting these really nasty headaches for the last 3 weeks. Almost everyday i get one.. :(

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: xboxist
I put headache in quotations, because from my point of view, I honestly don't know what one is like. So maybe they're fake, and the whole world is holding a conspiracy against me. :D

But yeah, I truly can't think of a single time that my head hurt. I've never felt these little "pulses or waves of pain".

Has everyone here experienced a headache before?

Drink 12 beers in an hour, then go right to sleep. Wake up in the morning.

Glad to be of service.

xboxist

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2002
Not bragging folks... it just struck me as insanely odd. Surely this means that I'm the messed up one and you all are at least somewhat normal.

DougK62

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2001
That's not uncommon. I've forgotten what it's like to even be sick. I haven't had so much as a little cold in at least 10 years.

MattCo

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2001
I usually get lack-of-sleep headaches but occasionally I will get a stress one or a allergy/sinus one.

They all pretty much suck. I take a BC powder and a Dr. Pepper and try to relax my head to get rid of it.

-MC

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
After i got hit in a nasty car accident I was knocked out for 3 hours. When I woke up I had a constant headache for roughly 5 weeks.

MattCo

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2001
I guess some people don't get them. My dad was telling that he hasn't had one in ten years or so. I told him it was probably the blood pressure meds he was on, but that is looking like it probably isnt it.

-MC

Actaeon

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2000
I never really get headaches..

Last night I had a killer one for some strange reason. I had no idea why.

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
With all my latest Xbox and PS2 bashing, I thought I'd post

<<--- thinking about changing name to GameCubist

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Wait until you have to work in a large company and have to deal with people. That will give you headache.

I never been sick either <knock on wood>, but plenty of headache and colds.

xboxist

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2002
Originally posted by: bleeb
With all my latest Xbox and PS2 bashing, I thought I'd post

<<--- thinking about changing name to GameCubist

heh... I made this name around when I bought an Xbox and Halo, and I absolutely loved it. Since then I've sold them. Now I primarily play the 'Cube. So I'm all for your name change.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Frasier Crane: I've got a terrible headache.
Norm Peterson: Really? What does that feel like?
Frasier: You mean to tell me you've never had a headache?
Norm: No.
Frasier: Ever eat ice cream too fast?
Norm: Oh, I hate that!

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: KingNothing
Maybe you're unbreakable. You should consider donning a rain jacket and becoming a vigilante.
Exactly my thought when I saw the title.

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: KingNothing
Maybe you're unbreakable. You should consider donning a rain jacket and becoming a vigilante.

beware men in purple suits.