It is time. Donald Trump must resign.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
well that and many, many, many other things. good luck.

Hey, you're not going to leave me alone to educate this manky muppet, are ya? Cuz I'm telling you straight away he's not interesting enough for me to do an even half arsed job at it.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Yeah but circumventing the constitution? WTF good is it if it can be circumvented by a bunch of fundie trolls?

This is essentially and to the point about slavery for women and you'll have to excuse me but I think that this is the only kind of slavery any state could institute these days that would people would go "no biggie" about.

Might as well go the route of scrapping the constitution since it apparently does not protect even the most basic of your individual rights anymore.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
You're seriously trying to blame this on Millennials? A group (young people) that both historically tends to not vote in large numbers, and also you regularly blame for basically most of the things that Trump and the GOP rail about? If anything its this rampant bullshit "blame the Millennials for everything" mentality of the baby boomers that put Trump and his kind in office.
You're awful defensive regarding something I never said. You mad?

Nov 25, 2013
Liberalism is the core of your nation, it's the basis for the bill of rights and the constitution. it started with the Glorious Revolution and the Bill of rights in England, be proud of that heritage, kid.

And don't act like a fucking reject.

Brexit was our Trump vote, almost 100 billion spent from Russia to make that happen. Well, at least now we can get rid of the Polacks.

How many murdered/beaten up at this point?

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Yeah I read
If Trump leaves office this year I wouldn't be surprised.

There is going to be a breaking point for Trump and it's fast approaching. Schwartz, the ghostwriter for Trump's famous book "The Art of the Deal" is predicting Trump will leave office in the next few months. http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...c.cnn/video/playlists/stories-worth-watching/
Yeah I read a bunch of stuff last night that his ghostwriter said about Trump's moral core, and basically he said he has none. A black hole basically. God help us all.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Sorry folks. Trump will not and does not need to resign any more than Bronco needed to resign during his eight years in office. The media has you whipped up into a frenzy and the collective is falling for it.

Stupid.
Trump is done, out before the end of fall. Deal with it. What we have to worry about next is the white christian supremacist that takes his place.
And what kind of immunity deal Trump is able to get for himself on his way out.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Trump is done, out before the end of fall. Deal with it. What we have to worry about next is the white christian supremacist that takes his place. And what kind of immunity deal Trump is able to get for himself on his way out.

Don't bet on it. The media does not run this country, and the last I checked the democrats are in the minority.

FOUR MORE YEARS! :)

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
To be perfectly honest I do want him shamed and impeached but that Is because I hate the man.

Since I'm not American, whatever way to get rid of him that is best for your nation is fine by me but please, pretty fucking please with sugar on top, oust the fucking clown.

It was funny at first but now it's just sad.

But we still have the offer of a state visit on the table, no?

So May is now refusing to disavow the guy who is refusing to disavow Nazis. Second worst PM ever (against some pretty stiff competition, though I think Chamberlain still edges it).

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Don't bet on it. The media does not run this country, and the last I checked the democrats are in the minority.

FOUR MORE YEARS! :)
Lol...fdc came to claim winning, it's a crazy mixed up world when catholics again support genocidal ideology.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
My bad, I just figured god would turn me into a pillar of salt for casual observation.
Nah that was the old school God. These days he's too busy running capital projects that promote wealth and prosperity to be bothered with parlor tricks like that. Don't worry about the sea being parted either and judging by how obese most church people are you won't see any of his mouth pieces walking on water either.

If you want their attention just dangle some cash and power before their noses and watch them perform like a dog under the promise of a treat. The church/organized religion has already whored itself out to the highest bidder. God's word tells us that a man cannot serve two masters speaking of the war between God and the love of money. The church loves money too much so take it for what its worth.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Nah that was the old school God. These days he's too busy running capital projects that promote wealth and prosperity to be bothered with parlor tricks like that. Don't worry about the sea being parted either and judging by how obese most church people are you won't see any of his mouth pieces walking on water either.

If you want their attention just dangle some cash and power before their noses and watch them perform like a dog under the promise of a treat. The church/organized religion has already whored itself out to the highest bidder. God's word tells us that a man cannot serve two masters speaking of the war between God and the love of money. The church loves money too much so take it for what its worth.
Lol, if you're ever in northern ct/western MA area, lmk....we could have some lulz

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Lol, if you're ever in northern ct/western MA area, lmk....we could have some lulz
Brother if I ever head up that way I'll PM you so we can get together and have a few laughs together. Likewise, if you ever find yourself down here in Jacksonville reach out to me.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Catholics, specifically, all about perception of belief, but don't give a shit 6.9 days per week.
They forgot to read the part in the bible where it says to confess your sins to Jesus and that only he can forgive you of them. There are no substitutes for the forgiveness of sin yet they sit in wooden boxes confessing their deeds to child molesters. Organized religion will do what it has done since the beginning of time and people who are under its spell will follow it right into eternal darkness.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Trump will be elected to FOUR MORE YEARS!

Put that in your puff'n'stuff pipe....and smoke it. :)
Smoking is bad for your health, especially if it's Trump.

So, I'll stick to legal mmj edibles, I'm sure that makes you ecstatic.