It is time. Donald Trump must resign.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Now that it is quite clear America has indeed elected a Neo Nazi White Supremacist as it's president, Donald Trump has but no option left but now to resign.
Donald Trump can not blame others, nor fire all of his staff to protect himself from not their words but his own words.
This is not Steve Bannon pulling Donald Trump's strings or putting words into Donald Trump's mouth. What Donald Trump believes, what he says are his own words and his own true belief.
Donald Trump is indeed a White Neo Nazi Supremacist. Not just sympathetic to the cause but a card carrying member.

Thousands of Americans did not die in WWII to allow this.
And you can not dismiss Adolf Hitler as some innocent bystander during his WWII over his treatment of Jews and minorities as Donald Trump believes he can be dismissed from his Neo Nazi beliefs.
If Adolf Hitler had fired Heinrich Himmler, that would not excuse the actions of Adolf Hitler. However, apparently this is exactly what many Trump loyalist believe including Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan pertaining to Donald Trump.
Denouncing the crime and not the person just doesn't cut it.

Are Donald Trump's words a crime? Yes!
Thousands of dead Americans that fought in WWII would agree including one single woman that recently died last week.
I say, if Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan lack the moral guts to do what is right, then let the dead speak for them. Let those that fought and died fighting against Nazism, bigotry, and white supremacist speak as well as act if "some" republicans in congress can not find their own moral guidance to do so.

Donald Trump has exposed himself for exactly what he is and now that this has happened this will never go away. Not for however long he remains not only as the traitor but as traitor in chief.
This will snowball. Not only will Donald Trump be considered an American traitor against the cause of freedom and justice for all, every other free nation across the globe will also consider Donald Trump as the American traitor.
He must go.
And this includes he that shall be nameless, Donald Trump's VP.
The one that in his own words proclaims, "I stand with this president Donald Trump".

This is not going to get any better and this actually could become the demise of the republican party as we know it.
People predicted the demise after Richard Nixon, and after GW Bush over 9/11, but this one, this time, this could and will be the true demise of the entire party.
No longer can they claim to be the party of Abraham Lincoln.
As long as republicans refuse to act and refuse to boot this white supremacist out on his lily red ass, they will remain powerless and more so pointless.
The John McCain's of the party need to rebel, disassociate, reject anything and everything republican as long as Donald Trump remains in office.
Not only should Mitch McConnell denounce Donald Trump as an legitimate president, McConnell must denounce Donald Trump as a republican, and finally as an American which Donald Trump is not.

Reactions: teejee and Younigue
Mar 11, 2004
OP, you are making one grave mistake. Trump is just the festering boil epitome of the modern Republican party. They absolutely have just as horrible of beliefs as he does (while most of them will refrain from spouting specifically anti-black stuff and openly calling for genocide, many of them regularly condemn BLM as a terrorist group, and look at what they frequently say about Muslims, immigrants, and LGBTQ people - lots of them have straight up said we should wipe various populations of them off the map). Not to mention the greed and anti-poor (which for them these days is pretty much everyone not as wealthy or wealthier than they are) people mentality. These all fit the GrandNewParty to a fault.

Oh, almost forgot, they also consider women inferior beings. Straight up just the same way they used to consider black people inferior, even attempting to push their bastardization of science to try and prop up this belief as just facts.

I agree that Trump needs to be removed, I don't care how (well short of calling for violence to remove him), but the work will be far from done, as he's been pushing general agenda of the party, and that sure as hell is not going to stop with him gone. You surely don't believe their tax breaks for the rich at the cost to everyone else is going to stop just with Trump gone, do you? And don't forget Trump was not the one that drew up the horrible ACA replacements, that was all Republicans in the House and Senate. Hell it wasn't even Trump that drew up their anti-immigration plans. Nor is he the one drawing up Davos' education plans. Or the EPA, or...the list goes on and on.

Not yet, I want to see Mueller take down the whole lot of them, hopefully Pence as well..

Why would him resigning put an end to the investigation? If anything it would help prosecuting them for crimes as he wouldn't be able to pardon anyone, and it would skip the bullshit about letting him off the hook just because he got impeached. Plus it would prevent Trump from doing shit like pardoning the jackass Sheriff down here (which is I assume one of the things he's coming to Phoenix to do).

Last edited:
Reactions: agent00f

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
Not yet, I want to see Mueller take down the whole lot of them, hopefully Pence as well..

To be perfectly honest I do want him shamed and impeached but that Is because I hate the man.

Since I'm not American, whatever way to get rid of him that is best for your nation is fine by me but please, pretty fucking please with sugar on top, oust the fucking clown.

It was funny at first but now it's just sad.

Reactions: Younigue

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
The scariest part is he is what many people want. I don't know when America got so sick but, the isolationist attitudes of most 'yoots' sure doesn't help.

Reactions: Meghan54

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Mueller needs to expose the entire operation for what it is before setting fire to the barn putting the little pigs to flight.

Mar 11, 2004
The scariest part is he is what many people want. I don't know when America got so sick but, the isolationist attitudes of most 'yoots' sure doesn't help.

You're seriously trying to blame this on Millennials? A group (young people) that both historically tends to not vote in large numbers, and also you regularly blame for basically most of the things that Trump and the GOP rail about? If anything its this rampant bullshit "blame the Millennials for everything" mentality of the baby boomers that put Trump and his kind in office.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Fuck the resignation.

Its time for us to realize a piece of paper that let him become president of the union is deeply flawed.

Need to start the new constitution by abolishing the electoral college and going to a mandatory vote by every citizen.

Reactions: Younigue

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Fuck the resignation.

Its time for us to realize a piece of paper that let him become president of the union is deeply flawed.

Need to start the new constitution by abolishing the electoral college and going to a mandatory vote by every citizen.

States are ratifying that. Slowly. Expect all southern states to say no forever.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
Fuck the resignation.

OK, lets hear what you think it should contain, rough draft is OK.

Reactions: Starbuck1975

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
States are ratifying that. Slowly. Expect all southern states to say no forever.

States are doing a lot of shit, in Alabama you cannot have an abortion now, not one clinic left.

That way of circumventing the constitution, the document that supposedly matters the most has to be shut down and individual rights need to be protected, that is the job of the federal government.

Without bodily integrity you have nothing, every other right relies on this.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
States are allowed to go to popular vote but all it does is give all thier electorates to the winner of the popular vote in the country. So states that voted yes on it have a trigger set up that it doesn't go into effect until a certain number of states do it.

Artorias

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
I fear that if Trump starts to really feel the squeeze, in other words when the military command and his party really starts to not put up with his shit he might start an international war.

NK is his big distraction ready to used when it goes south for him.

I'm pretty sure MAD protocol ensures that the president has unilateral power to issue a nuke strike, its the only way MAD works and he has the power.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
States are allowed to go to popular vote but all it does is give all thier electorates to the winner of the popular vote in the country. So states that voted yes on it have a trigger set up that it doesn't go into effect until a certain number of states do it.

Yeah but circumventing the constitution? WTF good is it if it can be circumvented by a bunch of fundie trolls?

This is essentially and to the point about slavery for women and you'll have to excuse me but I think that this is the only kind of slavery any state could institute these days that would people would go "no biggie" about.

Might as well go the route of scrapping the constitution since it apparently does not protect even the most basic of your individual rights anymore.

kwalkingcraze

Jan 2, 2017
Even if Donald Trump resigns, we will have Mike Pence as president, and the Republican regime still continues. How is this any better?

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Trumpelstiltskin is like a drunk man who's doused himself with gasoline and struck a match while laughing and pointing to a giant billboard of a man being set on fire yet is too stupid to realize that the person he's laughing at is himself.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Glad to see our local lefty revolutionaries are out in force calling for a new constitution and a coup.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
Glad to see our local lefty revolutionaries are out in force calling for a new constitution and a coup.

You don't understand how impeachment works? Do you need a Brit to explain the legal system of your democracy to you?

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
You need to worry about Brexit and your liberal European utopia.

Liberalism is the core of your nation, it's the basis for the bill of rights and the constitution. it started with the Glorious Revolution and the Bill of rights in England, be proud of that heritage, kid.

And don't act like a fucking reject.

Brexit was our Trump vote, almost 100 billion spent from Russia to make that happen. Well, at least now we can get rid of the Polacks.