It is possible that Democrats will gain, not lose in November. Here's why/how.

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
The dems BETTER not lose seats in November. The (R)'s are already planning to impeach "Sleepy Joe."

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Why cares if they do? I think the last two years shows impeachment doesn’t matter and Biden won’t be convicted.

If they gain majority in the house, and keep the majority in the senate, they can impeach...and MAYBE convict.

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Women under 25 across the nation are signing up as new voters at a very high rate, stay tuned. One guess why.
This guy nailed it -

JTQ82Kk.png

So did Brandon -

4kqsUKc.png

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I just read Walker was leading Warnock by 2 - well within the margin of error. But this is nuts if he wins. The same survey said more people thought Warnock would win than Walker, and that Warnock was viewed as more positive by quite a bit more than Walker.

I think if Georgia elects Walker, it should be an automatic kicking of them out of the union.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Democrats keeping the house is useful to pass legislation and to prevent Republican sham investigations like Benghazi. It is not important to keep Biden in office.

Most forecasts have the GOP house edge narrowing. The fewer seats hey pick up the more dysfunctional their majority will be. not that it was posted to be super functional anyway but there is going to be a huge difference between a 20-30 seat majority and say a 10 seat majority.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I just read Walker was leading Warnock by 2 - well within the margin of error. But this is nuts if he wins. The same survey said more people thought Warnock would win than Walker, and that Warnock was viewed as more positive by quite a bit more than Walker.

I think if Georgia elects Walker, it should be an automatic kicking of them out of the union.

The Georgia senate race is going to be within margin of error it looks like and a lot of Republicans are tying to sell the narrative that Walker is pulling away because they feel upset about having nominated deranged moron who should be in an institution. Not upset enough to disavow him but upset enough to be pissed if their compromises are for nothing. If Walker looses by say like 2 points they are going to melt the fuck down and blame the Dems for their own choices.