It cost the Gov'nar up to $80K

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Stop that $1 million check: It turns out the call girl linked to Eliot Spitzer had already shed her clothes for "Girls Gone Wild" as an 18-year-old while partying in Miami, Florida, the video company's founder said Tuesday.

Ashley Alexandra Dupre stars in seven "Girls Gone Wild" videos made when she was 18.

Joe Francis reached out to Ashley Alexandra Dupre, now 22, with an offer of $1 million to appear in a non-nude spread for his company's new magazine, plus a chance to join the "Girls Gone Wild" tour bus, his company announced Tuesday.

But Francis said someone had a revelation at the Tuesday morning staff meeting: Did anyone think to check the archives?

They did, he said -- and there she was.

"It'll save me a million bucks," Francis said Tuesday. "It's kind of like finding a winning lottery ticket in the cushions of your couch."

Francis said at that point, his offer was off the table: "We actually had been dealing with her rep," he said. "Our [offer] was the real deal. We just never made the connection."

He said his employees got to work on pulling the footage and planned to offer it on the Web site by Tuesday evening, with a free sampling on the front page and the rest available with a $29.95 monthly subscription.

According to a "Girls Gone Wild" press release, Dupre visited Miami in 2003 to celebrate her 18th birthday. After fighting with a friend and getting thrown out of her hotel, Dupre found a nearby "Girls Gone Wild" bus, the company said.

She signed legal papers and spent a full week on the bus, filming seven full-length tapes that included nudity and same-sex encounters, according to the company.

"I personally ended up buying her a Greyhound bus ticket back home to North Carolina," Francis said.

Francis returned to California last week after being sentenced to time served and fines in Florida in a case involving filming underage girls. He still faces trial on federal tax evasion charges that carry a penalty of up to 10 years in prison.

Dupre's public profile has skyrocketed since Spitzer, the New York governor, announced his resignation last week amid the prostitution scandal. He was accused of spending tens of thousands of dollars on prostitutes, including a February tryst with a call girl named "Kristen," since identified as Dupre.

Dupre's MySpace page was hit more than 5 million times in the days immediately after the scandal broke. Her musical efforts, including two songs posted at the music sharing site Aime Street, were listened to hundreds of thousands of times and played on national airwaves.

Hustler publisher Larry Flynt told AP Friday that he e-mailed Dupre offering her $1 million to appear nude in his magazine, but didn't sound optimistic that she would settle for that amount. Flynt suggested that by the time Dupre starts talking, she may be too big a media phenomenon for a simple magazine spread.

"She is no doubt going to do a book. There will probably be a movie," he said. "I think she is going to have so many offers coming in that it will probably be wishful thinking just to get in the door."

I've lived along the coast for most of my life, never been lucky enough to find girls willing to spent a full week on the bus, filming seven full-length tapes that included nudity and same-sex encounters.

Guess I should stay away from the lottery booth too.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Hmmm .... I'm wondering if my roommate would like to split that $30 with me. I totally would never pay $80k for that, but $30 doesn't seem too unreasonable.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
"I personally ended up buying her a Greyhound bus ticket back home to North Carolina," Francis said.

Man, he's generous. Now if only he wasn't a child raping scumbag. You'd think after someone breaks into your house and forces you sodomoize yourself at gunpoint in retribution for your chosen line of work you might consider a change in careers.

Now I hope they get that torrent up right quik :)

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
I think I lost my interest in seeing any one specific woman's nipples at around 14. You wanna see tits, go to Google and type in "tits."

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: Farang
I think I lost my interest in seeing any one specific woman's nipples at around 14. You wanna see tits, go to Google and type in "tits."

:thumbsup:

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: beyoku
What a dumb bitch.

LOL - She isn't dumb. She'll have a ton of book and movie deals when it's all said and done. Also from listening to her former employer/pimp ( the man who started her in the business in New York city ) on the Howard Stern show a few days ago she was averaging around 50k to 100k a month in net profit! Frankly that is not dumb IMHO, that is freaking amazing that extremely rich guys would line up to pay her that much for what on most occasions amounted to a hand job and some conversation.