Israel soldiers killing innocent Palestinian child (Video).

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
How long is it suppose to take too load? Must be felling the ATPN effect :p

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000
The site says "19 year old" teen killed. Half way through, the video goes blank for sixty seconds and starts back up again. Methinks they've pulled that part of the video. Gosh, wonder why?

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
A 10-year-old Palestinian boy was shot dead by
IDF troops on Friday morning, after he
approached the electronic fence in the northern
Gaza Strip, near Nahal Oz. Palestinian sources
said the boy was chasing birds near the fence.
However, a spokesman for the IDF Southern
Command said soldiers fired after they spotted
three figures who were apparently trying to
plant an explosive.

How is anyone supposed to know what really happened with these conflicting reports? Did the Israelis really open fire on a kid just running around? Was he really planting bombs? Who knows.....

Gravity

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2003
Originally posted by: privatebreyer
Originally posted by: Aimster
How is it flame bait if it clearly shows an innocent child being shot and killed?

There is no argument that can be made. Throwing rocks at a tank does not justify being killed.

Let me throw a rock at your head then.

Um, k?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
got a video of a suicide bombing killing dozens of people? or perhaps a video of a palestinian shooting at a school bus full of children.

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
got a video of a suicide bombing killing dozens of people? or perhaps a video of a palestinian shooting at a school bus full of children.

How could any thread be complete without the Israeli apologist extroadinaire? Missed you. So tell me, does AIPAC pay your bills too, or is that priveledge only available if you are in the US gov?

rufruf44

Platinum Member
May 8, 2001
Both sides hand are permanently stained with the blood of innocents. If I were the Israelis though, I might as well use the chance while they still have military superiority to completely wipe out the Palestinians. If I were the Palestinians, I would use diplomatic means, otherwise, since they have no chance competing military wise or even in a war of atrition, they'll just lose more and more lives like this one.
Sadly, I don't think there will ever be peace in this area until one side is completely wiped out.

Mardeth

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2002
All I saw was that a kid was shot in his outer thigh, didnt look fatal and he probably survived if got to the hospital soon enough.

AAman

Golden Member
May 29, 2001
Those who support the Palestinians have no moral authority, they are an evil sick people, followers
of a violent and intolerant religion.

Anything Israel does in the face of the continuing attempt of Islamic genocide is acceptable, period.
Israel shows MASSIVE restraint, simply reverse the situation- imagine the mass gang rapes, torture,
murder, forced conversions,etc.,
that would have happened in 1947, there would be no Jews whatsoever there.

Heck, the Arabs who stayed in Israel
are better off under Israel than any Arab people are under their own rulers, they can vote and
serve in the Knesset, have access to the courts, have their own villages and local control, more
religious freedom than in ANY muslim country, etc., etc.

I love it how pathetic losers always say "it's Palestinian land" whine/rant.

Why it is occupied? In response to attempted genocide, they always forget that part.

Arabs and muslims in no way, shape, or form
desire peace- unless it is the peace of annihilation. That goes for Chechnya, Indonesia, Kashmir,
Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, etc. Islam, by its own definition, forces assimilation, allows no religious
freedom, and tolerates no dissent.

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: AAman
Those who support the Palestinians have no moral authority, they are an evil sick people, followers
of a violent and intolerant religion.

Anything Israel does in the face of the continuing attempt of Islamic genocide is acceptable, period.
Israel shows MASSIVE restraint, simply reverse the situation- imagine the mass gang rapes, torture,
murder, forced conversions,etc.,
that would have happened in 1947, there would be no Jews whatsoever there.

Heck, the Arabs who stayed in Israel
are better off under Israel than any Arab people are under their own rulers, they can vote and
serve in the Knesset, have access to the courts, have their own villages and local control, more
religious freedom than in ANY muslim country, etc., etc.

I love it how pathetic losers always say "it's Palestinian land" whine/rant.

Why it is occupied? In response to attempted genocide, they always forget that part.

Arabs and muslims in no way, shape, or form
desire peace- unless it is the peace of annihilation. That goes for Chechnya, Indonesia, Kashmir,
Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, etc. Islam, by its own definition, forces assimilation, allows no religious
freedom, and tolerates no dissent.

You have to admire anyone who can be so blatantly ignorant and have the balls to expose his absolute cluelessness to the world. Bravo.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
When did the Anandtech forums become so anti-israel?

Shall I post videos of innocent Israeli children being blown apart by Palestinian terrorists?... Does that prove me right and you wrong?

I'm so tired of the same bullcrap rhetoric by Palestinian sympathizers. Take a look at whats going on with Hizbullah right now... they're demanding the release of some 400 prisoners, including a guy who murdered in cold blood a 28 year old father, and his 2 year old and 4 year old daughters. We're not talking by accident, we're not talking in the midst of combat. This guy, kidnapped the father, and the 4 year old, later killing them both in cold blood, whilst the 2 year old died of suffucation at the hands of her mother, hiding in the closet nearby desperate to keep them quiet.

If you are so stupid and ignorant as to think the brutality of this conflict rests soley on the shoulders of Israel, you are not only sickly ignorant, but you are the enemy.

Fortunately I take solace in knowing that you can whine and moan, and complain all you want... but when it really comes down to it... we have the Merkava, and you dont.

-Max

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
And here I thought you were hilarious in the Liberty thread. :)

Your selective reasoning knows no bounds I see... calling it like it is is not anti-israel, no matter how much you wish it to be. For every atrocity commited by the Palestinians, there can be one attributed to the Israelis.

I do however agree with the earlier statement, no one seems to bring up how Israel's neighbors tried outright to "wipe Isreal off the map." If that wouldn't turn a government into a rascist, hawkish state I don't know what would.

Merkava = can be destroyed just like any other, especially in an urban setting. Keep pattin yourself on the back, you seem to always resort to this self-proclaimed reassurance that whatever view anyone else holds, it pales in comparison to your (and the world's) views - something you label "reality." It really is funny, especially when (as with the Liberty thread) everything you bring to the table is easily shot down or simply irrelevent.

Keep talking Max, I'm gettin the popcorn...

Siwy

Sep 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Doboji
When did the Anandtech forums become so anti-israel?

I will answer this in short points so that you can understand it with your limited reasoning abilities, if I could I would also draw you pictures to make it even simpler, too bad it is not possible on these forums.

Shall I post videos of innocent Israeli children being blown apart by Palestinian terrorists?... Does that prove me right and you wrong?
Show me anyone in this thread who says that terrorism by Palestinian extremists is acceptable. Come on, you can do it....otherwise stfu.

I'm so tired of the same bullcrap rhetoric by Palestinian sympathizers. Take a look at whats going on with Hizbullah right now... they're demanding the release of some 400 prisoners, including a guy who murdered in cold blood a 28 year old father, and his 2 year old and 4 year old daughters. We're not talking by accident, we're not talking in the midst of combat. This guy, kidnapped the father, and the 4 year old, later killing them both in cold blood, whilst the 2 year old died of suffucation at the hands of her mother, hiding in the closet nearby desperate to keep them quiet.
What does that have to do with a killing of a the kid who was throwing rocks at a tank which was illegally driving through his street?

If you are so stupid and ignorant as to think the brutality of this conflict rests soley on the shoulders of Israel, you are not only sickly ignorant, but you are the enemy.
Who thinks that?!?! You are pulling your arguments out of your tail-pipe and using it against anyone who disagrees with Israeli policies. Just because someone is against Israeli government's illegal and oppressive tactics doesn't make one a terrorist sympathizer.

Fortunately I take solace in knowing that you can whine and moan, and complain all you want... but when it really comes down to it... we have the Merkava, and you dont.

-Max

Unfortunately that is a narrow minded and ignorant view shared by the current Israeli government that makes them feel all righteous and powerful but makes average Israeli population live in fear of terrorist reprisals. So keep thinking that your Merkava is your savior, but the truth it will get Israel nowhere and will only bring Israeli people more fear and death.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Here comes the part where he says he knows he's right because he's "done the reading," then chastises you for not being as busy as he is and having the time to dwell in P&N 24/7.

/runs for beer

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
I may have been a bit overzealous in my reply... this prisoner exchange travesty has me all fired up... But let's get around the BS... the point of this thread was to point out the supposed "evil treachery" of the Israeli government. What is the point of showing the death of a child?... So we can point and speculate as to whether or not they killed the kid on purpose?... We know for sure that when the Palestinian terrorists kill jewish kids... it is most assuredly on purpose. I don't understand how you guys just love to point out the wrongs of Israel... and so slow to point out the wrongs of the Arabs.

-Max

mrCide

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
I may have been a bit overzealous in my reply... this prisoner exchange travesty has me all fired up... But let's get around the BS... the point of this thread was to point out the supposed "evil treachery" of the Israeli government. What is the point of showing the death of a child?... So we can point and speculate as to whether or not they killed the kid on purpose?... We know for sure that when the Palestinian terrorists kill jewish kids... it is most assuredly on purpose. I don't understand how you guys just love to point out the wrongs of Israel... and so slow to point out the wrongs of the Arabs.

-Max

because israeli supportersdo the same thing, unfortunately, while palestinian supporters usually know that terrorism is wrong as well as israel being wrong, israeli supporters believe israel is all powerful always right and ALL palestinians are terrorists/devils/etc., and can't see a single ounce of their cause or suffering

Siwy

Sep 13, 2002
I may have been a bit overzealous in my reply... this prisoner exchange travesty has me all fired up... But let's get around the BS... the point of this thread was to point out the supposed "evil treachery" of the Israeli government. What is the point of showing the death of a child?
The point? The point is that the death was unjust, is it so hard to understand? As far as we can assume, that kid was not responsible for the prisoner exchange or any other atrocity against Israel which you try to use as a justification for killing kids.

... So we can point and speculate as to whether or not they killed the kid on purpose?...
I'm not going to argue wheter the kid was killed on purpose or not. The point is that the tank shouldn't have been there in the first place. If I saw an enemy tank driving through my street, I wouldn't be throwing flowers at it either.

We know for sure that when the Palestinian terrorists kill jewish kids... it is most assuredly on purpose. I don't understand how you guys just love to point out the wrongs of Israel... and so slow to point out the wrongs of the Arabs.

-Max
Why do we love to point out the wrongs of Israel? I will tell you why....Because of the zealot Israeli apologists like you who will do anything to blindly excuse any of the Israel's wrong-doings.
Show me someone here trying to excuse or hide the fact that terrorism is wrong or that killing innocent Israelis is wrong, and I will bash him just like I'm bashing you.