Israel soldiers killing innocent Palestinian child (Video).

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
go to Reuters and then click on their videos and click on the Jenin Incursion. It shows clearly a little boy being shot by Israeli soldiers. What for? For throwing rocks at their tanks for invading their land.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Click on Reuters television and then click on more. It's on the 2nd page (right after you click more).

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
Originally posted by: Aimster
Click on Reuters television and then click on more. It's on the 2nd page (right after you click more).

Not working for me.

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
Hmm.. must be your browsers. I use Internet Explorer.

So do I. A new window opens and starts to load, then just closes.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
How is it flame bait if it clearly shows an innocent child being shot and killed?

There is no argument that can be made. Throwing rocks at a tank does not justify being killed.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
How is it flame bait if it clearly shows an innocent child being shot and killed?

There is no argument that can be made. Throwing rocks at a tank does not justify being killed.

Actually that argument has been made and on this forum by many people. This thread is just asking for flames and a pointless argument.

privatebreyer

Nov 28, 2002

Let me throw a rock at your head then.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Look at the video first why don't you? They were in armored cars. They were not in Israel, they were in Palestinian land.

Siwy

Sep 13, 2002
Originally posted by: tnitsuj

Actually that argument has been made and on this forum by many people. This thread is just asking for flames and a pointless argument.

I for one am glad that he pointed out that link. If you have a problem with the video, here is a tip for you....don't look!

They say a "picture is worth a thousand words" but I think a Video is worth even more.

VioletAura

Banned
Aug 28, 2003
I guess they need to do such things since a single Palestinian can kill 7 soldiers with a WW2 era rifle and get away without a scratch when the IDF has no tanks or armored vehicles to hide in, so you can understand why an israeli armored vehicle crew needs to fear a child with a stone. They are cowards.

privatebreyer

Nov 28, 2002
Look at the video first why don't you? They were in armored cars. They were not in Israel, they were in Palestinian land.

Who's to say it wasn't a grenade.

And it doesn't matter were they are, they have the right to defend themselves.

Siwy

Sep 13, 2002
Originally posted by: privatebreyer

Who's to say it wasn't a grenade.

And it doesn't matter were they are, they have the right to defend themselves.

IDF has no right to be there in the first place. And Palestinians have every right to resist the occupiers just like Poland or Hungary or any other European country had the right to resist German occupation.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: TheBDB
Originally posted by: dahunan
go to this page first http://reuters.feedroom.com/start.jsp and enable popups from that site.

Then click the link below
Here is a direct link

AND... if all of that does not work I have extracted the exact link
This will play in Windows Media player - .asf extension

None of that works for me. Oh well, seeing a little kid get killed isn't that important to me.

I'm sorry about that.. I just realized that the exact link works.. BUT the url coding here forces http to be in front of the link
the exact link is

mms://a2.v9186a.c9186.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/2/9186/v0001/reuters.download.akamai.com/9186/t_assets/20031108/MideastViolence1108_WM_BB_9a5794e2945e876a855f61836a40b8f6885aa1c1.asf?

You may have to copy and paste it *shrug..

replicator

Oct 7, 2003
This stuff happens all the time. It just doesn't get much airtime in the US it seems.

Over the weekend 12 Palestinians were killed.

Including a 10yr and a 14yr old.

There is no excuse for shooting children, even if they are throwing rocks. There has to be a better way.
link