Israel Sees Narrowing Window for Attack on Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
http://www.military.com/news/article/israel-sees-narrowing-window-for-attack-on-iran.html

JERUSALEM -- Israeli officials are quietly conceding that new international sanctions targeting Iran's suspect nuclear program, while welcome, are further constraining Israel's ability to take military action - just as a window of opportunity is closing because Tehran is moving more of its installations underground.
The officials say that Israel must act by the summer if it wants to effectively attack Iran's program.
A key question in the debate is how much damage Israel, or anyone else, can inflict, and whether it would be worth the risk of a possible counterstrike.

if Israel wants a war with Iran, go for it. No reason our American kids need to get caught in the middle.

You can thanks JS80 for this thread. :thumbsdown:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
f Israel wants a war with Iran, go for it. No reason our American kids need to get caught in the middle.

You can thanks JS80 for this thread

Israel will do just fine by themselves if they attack iran!

Where does it say anything about American soldiers being involved??

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
Israel will do just fine by themselves if they attack iran!

Where does it say anything about American soldiers being involved??

you are living in a dreamland if you think Israel would attack Iran on its own. They need the might of the American military to succeed.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
Is the purpose of this thread simply to troll JS80?

Why don't you share with everyone where your obsession with Israel comes from?

I love Israel. just bought an apartment out in tel aviv. will be visiting this summer :thumbsup:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
you are living in a dreamland if you think Israel would attack Iran on its own. They need the might of the American military to succeed.

Why not? They ran Operation Opera during the height of Saddam's power with the US sending in troops.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
cant we just get off fossil fuels so nothing will matter in this part of the world?

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Good idea , but then why bullying Iran to stop them from
getting out of fossil fuels for their energetical needs ??....

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Is the purpose of this thread simply to troll JS80?

Why don't you share with everyone where your obsession with Israel comes from?

Mine comes from all the whining and lying and denying, and Israel firster post's here at ATPN.
Made me want to read how other Israeli's and Jewish folk felt about it.

I love Israel. just bought an apartment out in tel aviv. will be visiting this summer :thumbsup:

Sweet :) We should all plan a trip, hook up at JediYogi's house, do some sight seeing.

Why not? They ran Operation Opera during the height of Saddam's power with the US sending in troops.

Two totally different situations, just to begin with.
I really don't think that at that time Saddam was at the height of his power, What makes you say that?
Sure, because of the war he had a lot of Iraqi backing but worldwide no
Don't forget the Iranian allies who softened up the target for the Israelis.

im so glad thay have the Smason Option if needed. Does my heart good! :thumbsup:

Wow...
So are you like one of those end timers?
Will you meet your maker in a glorious ball of nuclear fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.