Israel - Palestine

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DrCrap

Feb 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Aimster

I never said you should get banned for having opinions which differ than mine (i.e supporting the Palestinians).
What I said is that you should be banned for spreading lies, and trying to conn people by saying that you're non-biased while doing everything you can to promote the Palestinian cause.

You are also a liar saying "I am not here to change anyone's opinion" and you claim "I do not care about anyone's opinion" and that "I am here to learn and educate myself".
So, to educate yourself you do not need to be on this forum spreading lies, you could research on google and go to the library if education is what you were really after.
You certainly do care what people here think, otherwise you wouldn't be spreading your lies here, and by doing that you're certainly trying to affect their opinion.

You ask "Why is it people always attack me without bringing anything to the table?" which is easy to answer. Most if not all of your claims are just plane lies, or at most little pieces out of the whole picture which serve your cause.
Personaly, I find it pointless to argue with someone like you, since you're not here to argue, you're here to spread lies.
I'm here to warn people from someone like you. All I can hope for is that one of the moderators here will be wise enough to put an end to your lie speading.

It is very easy for me to posts gore pictures, and videos from PALESTINIAN terrorist attacks on Israeli civilian which are carried more often than you would like to admit. I can post tons of links with stories about how ISRAEL HELPS the palestinian population, I can keep on and post many links with facts of how ARAB COUNTRIES which had the Palestinians (problem) before (Jordan for example..) Israel dealt with them -> hint: The Jordanians killed thousands and thousands of your beloved innocent Palestinians, so if anything, Israel is treating them MUCH better, and I can keep going on and on and on.
But there's no need for me to that right? your an educated person, and want to learn.. so try googling yourself some of that, and if you get short of materials to search for, let me know, and I'll keep you busy with links that will show you how "great" the Palestinians really areo. So I suggest you stop spreading your lies here, and get busy getting educated.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
DrCrap,
still nothing from you but foam, give us facts that proove that the documentary is a lie

DrCrap

Feb 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Czar
DrCrap,
still nothing from you but foam, give us facts that proove that the documentary is a lie

I won't prove anything to you, not because I can't but because you're not worth it. Its as simple as that. If you really care for the facts (which I would seriously doubt), you can google the topics I suggested and I can give you some more when you've exhust your search.
Though I assume (being familiar with some of your posts) that you're just as biased as Aimster, so with you guys I don't really feel I need/want to have a discussion. For the mere fact you're not worth the waste of my time.

Yes, we are a powerfull country, and No we do not exploit our power, we take alot of caution in everything we do. Sometimes its like being "an elephant in a china store" its very hard not to break anything, but we do try our best. Wether you belive it or not is really not our problem.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: DrCrap
Originally posted by: Czar
DrCrap,

I won't prove anything to you, not because I can't but because you're not worth it. Its as simple as that. If you really care for the facts (which I would seriously doubt), you can google the topics I suggested and I can give you some more when you've exhust your search.
Though I assume (being familiar with some of your posts) that you're just as biased as Aimster, so with you guys I don't really feel I need/want to have a discussion. For the mere fact you're not worth the waste of my time.

Yes, we are a powerfull country, and No we do not exploit our power, we take alot of caution in everything we do. Sometimes its like being "an elephant in a china store" its very hard not to break anything, but we do try our best. Wether you belive it or not is really not our problem.

if you are not here to provide facts against facts or opinion against opinion you are in fact trolling, which is a bannable offense just so you know

brownzilla786

Dec 18, 2005
Originally posted by: DrCrap
Originally posted by: Aimster

I never said you should get banned for having opinions which differ than mine (i.e supporting the Palestinians).
What I said is that you should be banned for spreading lies, and trying to conn people by saying that you're non-biased while doing everything you can to promote the Palestinian cause.

You are also a liar saying "I am not here to change anyone's opinion" and you claim "I do not care about anyone's opinion" and that "I am here to learn and educate myself".
So, to educate yourself you do not need to be on this forum spreading lies, you could research on google and go to the library if education is what you were really after.
You certainly do care what people here think, otherwise you wouldn't be spreading your lies here, and by doing that you're certainly trying to affect their opinion.

You ask "Why is it people always attack me without bringing anything to the table?" which is easy to answer. Most if not all of your claims are just plane lies, or at most little pieces out of the whole picture which serve your cause.
Personaly, I find it pointless to argue with someone like you, since you're not here to argue, you're here to spread lies.
I'm here to warn people from someone like you. All I can hope for is that one of the moderators here will be wise enough to put an end to your lie speading.

It is very easy for me to posts gore pictures, and videos from PALESTINIAN terrorist attacks on Israeli civilian which are carried more often than you would like to admit. I can post tons of links with stories about how ISRAEL HELPS the palestinian population, I can keep on and post many links with facts of how ARAB COUNTRIES which had the Palestinians (problem) before (Jordan for example..) Israel dealt with them -> hint: The Jordanians killed thousands and thousands of your beloved innocent Palestinians, so if anything, Israel is treating them MUCH better, and I can keep going on and on and on.
But there's no need for me to that right? your an educated person, and want to learn.. so try googling yourself some of that, and if you get short of materials to search for, let me know, and I'll keep you busy with links that will show you how "great" the Palestinians really areo. So I suggest you stop spreading your lies here, and get busy getting educated.
Alright for one, stop pretending Israel is not at fault here. Both sides are at fault. Israel isnt the "good" guy here. Niether is Palestine. Both countries are at fault no matter how you slice it.

Slick50

Banned
Feb 16, 2006
I agree aimster deserves to bebanned.

one day he has a bar-mitzvah, then he thinks israel should fall.

Then he shows propoganda vidoes of jews aginst zionism(LOL).

Then he will all the sudden change sides and say that Iran sucks and neds to get hit(just to appease the mods).

After that back to the same israel/usa bashing.

then switch over again saying His own country of iran should be hit hard just to appease the mods.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: Slick50

Then he will all the sudden change sides and say that Iran sucks and neds to get hit(just to appease the mods).

then switch over again saying His own country of iran should be hit hard just to appease the mods.

appease the mods?

I've done plenty of things that have crossed the line to get me banned on here.

None of them have anything to do with what you just said.

If you wish to attack me do it in PM.

This is the 2nd time you have come out blabbering about 'Aimster".

Not my fault you lack the intelligence to hold a debate filled with facts.

Go read a book.

Show me where I said Israel should fall

Show me where I changed sides about Iran

propaganda videos - show your own if you don't like mine?

I bash the U.S? I serve in the armed forces. In fact they pay for my college tuition. Go sit in the corner and suck on a apple before you make stupid remarks

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002

you should have been banned the first or second day you posted here.. You are just a murderer waiting to happen

Slick50

Banned
Feb 16, 2006
Originally posted by: dahunan

you should have been banned the first or second day you posted here.. You are just a murderer waiting to happen

You threatening me ? Ithink you just did. hrmm. hehe

LOL you dont concern me. I have dealt with your kind before. This is just a P&N board.

narcotic

Golden Member
Jul 15, 2004
Well I don't know about banning, but that Aimster guy is anything but neutral. This guy has been spreading Arab Palestinian propaganda over these forums like there's no tomorrow.
I don't think he should be banned, but I strongly suggest you treat anything he says (if you care for facts) with extreme caution.
I find his posts not worthy of response, since he is not here to argue/discuss issues, he's here to conquer the opinion on some less cautious AT members.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: narcotic
Well I don't know about banning, but that Aimster guy is anything but neutral. This guy has been spreading Arab Palestinian propaganda over these forums like there's no tomorrow.
I don't think he should be banned, but I strongly suggest you treat anything he says (if you care for facts) with extreme caution.
I find his posts not worthy of response, since he is not here to argue/discuss issues, he's here to conquer the opinion on some less cautious AT members.

If I am spreading Arab propaganda then prove what I have to be wrong.

You are another uneducated person who cannot hold a debate with me.

There are some people on this board who I can go at it all day.

You suck at debating. You bring nothing to the table.

Anything that has to go against Israel is Arab propaganda. This is the way of narcotic.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002

LOL you dont concern me. I have dealt with your kind before. This is just a P&N board.

How did I threaten you? Please explain? This should be fun.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002

Uhm... how many posts of his have you read? HOw many posts do you even have here in P&N

I think he tries to get people to SEE something more than their idiot boxes feed them.. and something more than their Govt feeds them

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002

If the USA attacks Iran i will personally go sign up for the military.I wouldlove to go there. Mett lots people of a different culture,get to travel allover the world, and kill them !! hehe :)

^^^^ that is YOU and YOU ARE a murderer waiting to happen .. /EOS

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
I have one video that is supposedly pro-Arab and another video that is supposedly pro-Israeli.

Make up your minds. I posted a video from each. I didn't watch either of them. I find this stuff on other boards and want to share what I find with people on ATOT. I don't need to watch media reports to know that the situation there is screwed up. I've also posted audio in the past about the situations in Iraq/Palestine-Israel. I've been doing this since I started posting in P&N.

Confusing isn't it. I know .... don't worry I'm sure you'll figure it out.

I'm just an Iranian terrorist who loves Arabs and wishes death to Jews. Yep.. that's me. You got me all figured out.

narcotic

Golden Member
Jul 15, 2004

Uhm... how many posts of his have you read? HOw many posts do you even have here in P&N
I think he tries to get people to SEE something more than their idiot boxes feed them.. and something more than their Govt feeds them

The fact that I don't go about neffing every time I read someone's post does not mean I didn't read as many (and possibly more) posts as you have.
I have to say, that unfortunately I've read too many of Aimster's posts.
You shouldn't worry about me though, you should worry about yourself, and about the way you let propaganda affect you.

Anyway, you guys (Aimster and dahunan) can go a head, laugh, mock me, call me a retard or whatever suits your needs, I have no further interest of having a discussion with you. I do not wish to offend you, but I am not convinced that you're capable of having a serious discussion such as the one required by topics such as this one. If you want to fool around there are other forums for that. I don't think you can make any substantial contribution to this forum.

Slick50

Banned
Feb 16, 2006

You are 100% correct but him and a few do need spankings everyonce in a while.Cant let them get away with this all the time.

But you are totally right the Persians, arabs wil always spreadbullshit about Israel or the USA.They dont cry that King Abdullah's wife is Palestinian yet Jordan could give a pissfor them leave alone the rest f the arab world.

And i am one here that is not afraid of them.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
You're an idiot.

Most Persians in the U.S are Jewish.

and Persians hate Arabs.

You don't even know what the hell it is you are talking about.

Just rambling on.

The defense minister you love to talk about is Persian.

brownzilla786

Dec 18, 2005

You are 100% correct but him and a few do need spankings everyonce in a while.Cant let them get away with this all the time.

But you are totally right the Persians, arabs wil always spreadbullshit about Israel or the USA.They dont cry that King Abdullah's wife is Palestinian yet Jordan could give a pissfor them leave alone the rest f the arab world.

And i am one here that is not afraid of them.

You dont think the jews do that about Palestine?

Wake up? Everyone country does it to their enemies. Even the U.S
*Iraq has weapons of mass destruction*----where?

firewall

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2001
Originally posted by: Finality
Meh she forgot the scores of Hindus that where displaced by Muslim terrorists. Ever wonder how a state that had roughly a 50/50 split of Hindu/Muslims dwindled down to 90% now? Did she go around chasing all the displaced Hindu Kashmiris asking whats to be done about the problem up North?

Is Jagmohan a Muslim terrorist? :roll:

Text - Scroll right down near the end to read it. The article has been enlightening even for me.

To make the matters worse, In the year 1990, the year saw Jagmohan as governor appointed to the state of Kashmir. Also, a series of murders of Hindus and Muslims alike. Among the Hindus killed were Bhushan Lal Kaul, Bansi Lal Zutshi, Makan Lal Raina amongst a few more.

The Hindu people panic peaked. The exodus started. When it ended, some 300,000 Hindus (and also 70,000-odd Muslims) had migrated from the valley, mainly to Jammu and Delhi.

Jagmohan, who is now a Union minister in the BJP-led government, comes in for scathing criticism here. He is said to have encouraged the migration. "He wanted the Hindus out of the way so that he could unleash the army and the paramilitary on the Muslims," says a senior bureaucrat who served with Jagmohan. "But for him the exodus wouldn't have taken place."