Israel - Palestine

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DrCrap

Feb 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Aimster
You're an idiot.
Most Persians in the U.S are Jewish.
and Persians hate Arabs.
You don't even know what the hell it is you are talking about.
Just rambling on.
The defense minister you love to talk about is Persian.

Most Persians in the U.S are Jewish? :confused: I seriously doubt that, I want to see where you dug up thing from. Though even if it is true, it means absulutely nothing.

Are you talking about the Israeli diffence minister (yet again), and saying he's Persian... Big fvcking deal, what do you want to imply by saying this? Because on other threads you claimed he wouldn't (as if it was his own personal decision to make..) like to strike Iran since he loves it, or its people or some other crap like that. I'd like you to show me the source for that.

Now, Aimster, you keep pouring sh!t all over this forum, why won't you just stop? Your sources aren't reliable, as I mentioned before. Both CNN and BBC, are known to publish anti-Israeli news mostly. Now don't be a retard and go fetch for me some article where CNN speaks favorly of Israel in, since those may happen, but I'd say much less often then the other way around, and that's why your sources are worthless as far as true facts go.

Palestinians support terrorism, and muslims in general are world wide trouble makers.
It's true we have some problems over here with the Palestinians, but we can deal with them. But don't worry, soon enough the rest of the western world will find itself under muslim terror, and then we'll see how well you handle that. 9/11 was just begining of what the western world may experience, if people won't gain their senses, and realise how dangerous muslims are.

The western world is very lucky to have Israel do all the dirty work for you. We are the one who really "took out" Iraq, if it wasn't for us you would've been facing nukes there, and we're the ones who'll take out Iran to. You should thank us for doing your dirty laundry, but we'll only handle sh!t in our region. Once it gets to your playground you're on your own, and youll suffer alot.

firewall

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2001
Originally posted by: DrCrap
The western world is very lucky to have Israel do all the dirty work for you. We are the one who really "took out" Iraq, if it wasn't for us you would've been facing nukes there, and we're the ones who'll take out Iran to. You should thank us for doing your dirty laundry, but we'll only handle sh!t in our region. Once it gets to your playground you're on your own, and youll suffer alot.

:laugh:

/thread

narcotic

Golden Member
Jul 15, 2004
Originally posted by: asadasif

/thread

I didn't really catch the funny part. Maybe you must be an idiot to think what DrCrap said was funny, in which case you certainly qualify to have a laugh.

Just out of curiosity, are you Muslim?

brownzilla786

Dec 18, 2005
You're an idiot.
and Persians hate Arabs.
Just rambling on.

Most Persians in the U.S are Jewish? :confused: I seriously doubt that, I want to see where you dug up thing from. Though even if it is true, it means absulutely nothing.

Are you talking about the Israeli diffence minister (yet again), and saying he's Persian... Big fvcking deal, what do you want to imply by saying this? Because on other threads you claimed he wouldn't (as if it was his own personal decision to make..) like to strike Iran since he loves it, or its people or some other crap like that. I'd like you to show me the source for that.

Now, Aimster, you keep pouring sh!t all over this forum, why won't you just stop? Your sources aren't reliable, as I mentioned before. Both CNN and BBC, are known to publish anti-Israeli news mostly. Now don't be a retard and go fetch for me some article where CNN speaks favorly of Israel in, since those may happen, but I'd say much less often then the other way around, and that's why your sources are worthless as far as true facts go.

Palestinians support terrorism, and muslims in general are world wide trouble makers.
It's true we have some problems over here with the Palestinians, but we can deal with them. But don't worry, soon enough the rest of the western world will find itself under muslim terror, and then we'll see how well you handle that. 9/11 was just begining of what the western world may experience, if people won't gain their senses, and realise how dangerous muslims are.

Hey, I see black people on TV shooting people and stealing. In general, i guess i could say that black people are trouble makers. BS

Hey DrCrap, pull your head out of your ass. Once i find a clan similar to the KKK against mulsims ill PM you, k?

O yeah, nukes, its funny how we couldnt even find chemical weapons let alone nukes. Quit bashing aimster for not having good facts, your just as bad.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
You're an idiot.
and Persians hate Arabs.
Just rambling on.

I was talking to him.

Are you him? NO.

What I said is directed to him

If you don't like what I have to say and think my sources are "BS" then discredit me otherwise shut up. You have failed to prove me wrong. All you do is say I spread BS and you don't even support your claims with any facts or sources

I have no intention or interest in trying to prove myself right. It is your job to prove me wrong. Otherwise I stand correct.

Peace

firewall

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2001
Originally posted by: narcotic
Originally posted by: asadasif

/thread

I didn't really catch the funny part. Maybe you must be an idiot to think what DrCrap said was funny, in which case you certainly qualify to have a laugh.

Just out of curiosity, are you Muslim?

DrCrap's post (atleast the quoted part) was just that: crap. I found that funny.

Are your discussions based on what religion the person opposing your rhetoric follows? You aren't worth a civilized discussion if that really is the case. And FTR, the answer to your question is yes.