Isn't When Harry Met Sally a Great Movie?

AaronP

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2000
I think so! It's a chick flick, but even chick flicks can be good if its a well made movie that tells a good story.

dethman

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
meg ryan used to be hella cute. now she is really scary looking. all anorexic and sh!t.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: dethman
meg ryan used to be hella cute. now she is really scary looking. all anorexic and sh!t.

meh, fine with me :p i was watching that movie with 3 friends, and none of them thought she was cute. one of them was a guy too... WTF?! :|

AmazonRasta

Banned
Dec 2, 2000
Yup, I like When Harry Met Sally. I also like Sleepless In Seattle.

With regards to Meg Ryan being cute, as fvcked up as it sounds, I'd hit it if I had the chance :Q.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: AaronP
I think so! It's a chick flick, but even chick flicks can be good if its a well made movie that tells a good story.

Ahem.

/me holds out small open box

Your testes please. You apparently won't be needing them any more. ;)

EDIT- Random Meg Ryan fact. Her real last name is Hyra. Her brother Andrew often plays small clubs around Atlanta and the southeast as half of the musical duo Billy Pilgrim.

FlashG

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 1999
My wife and I also love the restaurant scene. Especially the last part when the older woman wants to order whatever Meg had. Funny

Liviathan

Platinum Member
Feb 21, 2001
It's an entertaining movie....a way to pass a couple of hours. Really makes you think about relationships, who you are with and that type of crap.

Tates

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 25, 2000
Repeat after me.......Waiter, There is too much pepper in my poppycosh, but I would be pleased to partake of your pecan pie