Islamic justice

MobileLoser

Mar 3, 2007
Originally posted by: slsmnaz
but it's a peaceful religion

Usually that is used in the context of war. Domestic Islamic laws are so harsh and brutal that people would not dare break them, thus maintaining the peace. It's a terrible system but the Saudi public supports it.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Five of the rapists were arrested and given jail terms ranging from 10 months to five years. The prosecutor had asked for the death penalty for the men.

Sounds like justice to me.

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Five of the rapists were arrested and given jail terms ranging from 10 months to five years. The prosecutor had asked for the death penalty for the men.

Saudi Kidnap, Rape Victim Faces Lashing for 'Crime' of Being Alone With Man Not Related to Her

Yeah..real justice.

jpeyton

Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: michaels

Saudi Kidnap, Rape Victim Faces Lashing for 'Crime' of Being Alone With Man Not Related to Her

Yeah..real justice.

She's received lashes? When? Where?

glenn beck

Platinum Member
Oct 6, 2004

Yeah..real justice.

who is this tool?

mzkhadir

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2003
Originally posted by: glenn beck

Yeah..real justice.

who is this tool?

She is awaiting the lashes in a prison.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Please don't call Saudi Arabia any thing close to "Islamic", they aren't. They've got their heads up their asses, and any one of the original Caliphs would've pwn3d the rapists. That ruling is unusually stupid.

jpeyton

Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: mzkhadir
Originally posted by: glenn beck

Yeah..real justice.

who is this tool?

She is awaiting the lashes in a prison.

Okay, now you guys are just making stuff up. The article doesn't mention she's in prison at all.

mzkhadir

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2003
Originally posted by: leftyman
Originally posted by: Aimster
Saudi Arabia does not represent the Muslim world.

then who does? Iran?

Saudi Arabia doesn't represent because the sheiks are just there to make money and free spend it all. They don't look after their own people. They don't care about their own kind.