Rant Isis sex slave punishment guide.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
OK looking for where to buy spicy condoms in the USA, I ran across this nasty piece of news about ISIS:

• Question 1: What is al-sabi? Al-Sabi is a woman from among ahl al-harb [the people of war] who has been captured by Muslims.
    Question 2: What makes al-sabi permissible? What makes al-sabi permissible [i.e., what makes it permissible to take such a woman captive] is [her] unbelief. Unbelieving [women] who were captured and brought into the abode of Islam are permissible to us, after the imam distributes them [among us].

Question 3: Can all unbelieving women be taken captive?
    There is no dispute among the scholars that it is permissible to capture unbelieving women [who are characterized by] original unbelief [kufr asli], such as thekitabiyat [women from among the People of the Book, i.e. Jews and Christians] and polytheists. However, [the scholars] are disputed over [the issue of] capturing apostate women. The consensus leans towards forbidding it, though some people of knowledge think it permissible. We [ISIS] lean towards accepting the consensus…
    Question 4: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive? It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: ‘[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5-6]’…
    Question 5: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive immediately after taking possession [of her]? If she is a virgin, he [her master] can have intercourse with her immediately after taking possession of her. However, is she isn’t, her uterus must be purified [first]…
    Question 6: Is it permissible to sell a female captive? It is permissible to buy, sell, or give as a gift female captives and slaves, for they are merely property, which can be disposed of [as long as that doesn’t cause [the Muslim ummah] any harm or damage.
    Question 7: Is it permissible to separate a mother from her children through [the act of] buying and selling? It is not permissible to separate a mother from her prepubescent children through buying, selling or giving away [a captive or slave]. [But] it is permissible to separate them if the children are grown and mature.
    Question 8: If two or more [men] buy a female captive together, does she then become [sexually] permissible to each of them? It is forbidden to have intercourse with a female captive if [the master] does not own her exclusively. One who owns [a captive] in partnership [with others] may not have sexual intercourse with her until the other [owners] sell or give him [their share].
    Question 9: If the female captive was impregnated by her owner, can he then sell her? He can’t sell her if she becomes the mother of a child…
    Question 10: If a man dies, what is the law regarding the female captive he owned? Female captives are distributed as part of his estate, just as all [other parts] of his estate [are distributed]. However, they may only provide services, not intercourse, if a father or [one of the] sons has already had intercourse with them, or if several [people] inherit them in partnership.
    Question 11: May a man have intercourse with the female slave of his wife? A man may not have intercourse with the female slave of his wife, because [the slave] is owned by someone else.
    Question 12: May a man kiss the female slave of another, with the owner’s permission? A man may not kiss the female slave of another, for kissing [involves] pleasure, and pleasure is prohibited unless [the man] owns [the slave] exclusively.
    Question 13: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female slave who has not reached puberty? It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn’t reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse; however if she is not fit for intercourse, then it is enough to enjoy her without intercourse.
    Question 14: What private parts of the female slave’s body must be concealed during prayer? Her private body parts [that must be concealed] during prayer are the same as those [that must be concealed] outside [prayer], and they [include] everything besides the head, neck, hands and feet.

Question 15: May a female slave meet foreign men without wearing a hijab?

A female slave is allowed to expose her head, neck, hands, and feet in front of foreign men if fitna [enticement] can be avoided. However, if fitna is present, or of there is fear that it will occur, then it [i.e. exposing these body parts becomes] forbidden.
    Question 16: Can two sisters be taken together while taking slaves?It is permissible to have two sisters, a female slave and her aunt [her father’s sister], or a female slave and her aunt [from her mother’s side]. But they cannot be together during intercourse, [and] whoever has intercourse with one of them cannot have intercourse with the other, due to the general [consensus] over the prohibition of this.
    Question 17: What is al-‘azl? Al-‘azl is refraining from ejaculating on a woman’s pudendum [i.e. coitus interruptus].
    Question 18: May a man use the al-‘azl [technique] with his female slave? A man is allowed [to use] al-‘azl during intercourse with his female slave with or without her consent.

Question 19: Is it permissible to beat a female slave?
    It is permissible to beat the female slave as a [form of] darb ta’deeb [disciplinary beating], [but] it is forbidden to [use] darb al-takseer [literally, breaking beating], [darb] al-tashaffi [beating for the purpose of achieving gratification], or [darb] al-ta’dheeb [torture beating]. Further, it is forbidden to hit the face.
    Question 20: What is the ruling regarding a female slave who runs away from her master? A male or female slave’s running away [from their master] is among the gravest of sins…
    Question 21: What is the earthly punishment of a female slave who runs away from her master? She [i.e. the female slave who runs away from her master] has no punishment according to the shari’a of Allah; however, she is [to be] reprimanded [in such a way that] deters others like her from escaping.
    Question 22: Is it permissible to marry a Muslim [slave] or a kitabiyya [i.e. Jewish or Christian] female slave? It is impermissible for a free [man] to marry Muslim or kitabiyat female slaves, except for those [men] who feared to [commit] a sin, that is, the sin of fornication…
    Question 24: If a man marries a female slave who is owned by someone else, who is allowed to have intercourse with her? A master is prohibited from having intercourse with his female slave who is married to someone else; instead, the master receives her service, [while] the husband [gets to] enjoy her [sexually].

Question 25: Are the huddoud [Koranic punishments] applied to female slaves?
    If a female slave committed what necessitated the enforcement of a hadd [on her], a hadd [is then] enforced on her – however, the hadd is reduced by half within the hudud that accepts reduction by half…

Question 27: What is the reward for freeing a slave girl?
    Allah the exalted said [in the Koran]: ‘And what can make you know what is [breaking through] the difficult pass [hell]? It is the freeing of a slave.’ And [the prophet Muhammad] said: ‘Whoever frees a believer Allah frees every organ of his body from hellfire.’

I know ISIS is not any shape or form a moral or upstanding group of folks, but... Seriously? Has any of them ever stop and think of how they would like to be a rape slave? About how they feel to be raped by their husband/master every time he felt like raping them? :mad: :mad: :mad:

no one deserves to be a slave or to raped at all. I can't understand how anyone with any shred of decency and morality who actually read Islam's damn "Holy Book" would follow Islam at all.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes I understand that in some Islamic countries abandoning the State Religion can result in the person's imprisonment and/or death. :mad::mad::mad:

And before any extremist declare me to be Islamophobic and/or racist. maybe, just maybe they should be asking why more progressive peoples view Islam in such a negative light in the first place?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Thebobo
Nov 8, 2012
Religion is an easy way to throw away both morals and logic under the guise of "the spirit" - This applies to any religion.

It's an excuse to behead. It's an excuse to do genital mutilation. It's an excuse to have multiple wives. It's an excuse to bang those under a reasonable adult age. It's an excuse to rape. It's an excuse to "kill the infidels" (people that don't agree with me - AKA aren't in my cult). It's an excuse to stone gay people to death because god said so.

But hey... you know..... religion of peace. But I'm SURE, it's because they just aren't doing it right. If we just be more accepting... maybe re-arrange things and say bullshit terms like "religion of peace", problems will magically solve themselves.... R-r-r-r-right guiz?

If you can't tell by now - this isn't an ISIS problem. It's far broader and far larger than that.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
If you can't tell by now - this isn't an ISIS problem. It's far broader and far larger than that.
I'm well aware that is isn't just an issue with Islam. Christianity and Judaism have these issues as well among with many other religions.

Cattle Worshiping Hindus should be heavily ridiculed for ridiculously believing that cows are "gods" and not the food that the animals are actually are. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In some Indian states, folks actually riot over other other people eating beef...:rolleyes: Never mind that there is at least one Hindu sect that allows for and encouraging beef eating.

Nov 8, 2012
I'm well aware that is isn't just an issue with Islam. Christianity and Judaism have these issues as well among with many other religions.

Cattle Worshiping Hindus should be heavily ridiculed for ridiculously believing that cows are "gods" and not the food that the animals are actually are. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In some Indian states, folks actually riot over other other people eating beef...:rolleyes: Never mind that there is at least one Hindu sect that allows for and encouraging beef eating.

Yes - However, in current times Islam is roughly 95% of the problem. The remaining 5% is scattered around other religions.

Not defending other religions since I'm a dedicated atheist - but equating it to anything but Islam as the crux of the problem as ignorance at its finest.

It's like ignoring the pink elephant in the room and saying "LOOK AT THE MOUSE OVER THERE!"

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Yes - However, in current times Islam is roughly 95% of the problem. The remaining 5% is scattered around other religions.

Not defending other religions since I'm a dedicated atheist - but equating it to anything but Islam as the crux of the problem as ignorance at its finest.

It's like ignoring the pink elephant in the room and saying "LOOK AT THE MOUSE OVER THERE!"
Well Islam may be the worst religion in modern times, but some sects of other religions are not that far behind. For now they are only screaming from the pulpit since the sane nations they are located in will put a swift end to them if they actually carried out what they are screeching.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
@s0me0nesmind1 Why are you the only who commented to my thread here? Is my scathing criticism of ISIS and Islam shocked the other Forum members entirely out of their wits?

Personally I think that Religion's Sacred Cows should be slaughtered and followers force fed the meat.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
We still have monuments to people who fought for slavery in the US, where slave women were abused just as bad.
Yes and fortunately many of these monuments have now been taken down but we still have a long way to go yet.

Now only if the South would finally confess to being totally wrong and that they were the sole cause of the US Civil War. All because they were too lazy to modernize away the Slave Based Economy they were dependent on.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
OK looking for where to buy spicy condoms in the USA, I ran across this nasty piece of news about ISIS:

I know ISIS is not any shape or form a moral or upstanding group of folks, but... Seriously? Has any of them ever stop and think of how they would like to be a rape slave? About how they feel to be raped by their husband/master every time he felt like raping them? :mad: :mad: :mad:

no one deserves to be a slave or to raped at all. I can't understand how anyone with any shred of decency and morality who actually read Islam's damn "Holy Book" would follow Islam at all.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes I understand that in some Islamic countries abandoning the State Religion can result in the person's imprisonment and/or death. :mad::mad::mad:

And before any extremist declare me to be Islamophobic and/or racist. maybe, just maybe they should be asking why more progressive peoples view Islam in such a negative light in the first place?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Always enlightening when some take the most extreme end of a religion (cult really) and conflate it with the whole. Not sure if you know, but Muslims account for multiple cultures, practices, habits viewpoints and interpretations of their holy book and are spread out over 49 (muslim majority) countries worldwide. Some are in egregious violation of their own holy book when it comes to banking practices (charging interest), alcohol sales, prostitution, etc (Malaysia, Dubai, Bahrain, Turkey, Indonesia). Not to mention that many Muslims (Shia, as in Iran) are considered heretics by extremist Sunnis like ISIS. So much for their so called 'holy book'.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
It’s basically an axiom that fundamentalist religions are universally bad for anyone not of the fundamentalist religion and bad for the women of the fundamentalist religion.

It’s why we need to keep walking the fine line we do in the US. Allow the religious to freely practice their religion as long as it does not impact others and keep the government and religion separated (except in the case where religion tramples others rights).

Reactions: whm1974

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Always enlightening when some take the most extreme end of a religion (cult really) and conflate it with the whole. Not sure if you know, but Muslims account for multiple cultures, practices, habits viewpoints and interpretations of their holy book and are spread out over 49 (muslim majority) countries worldwide. Some are in egregious violation of their own holy book when it comes to banking practices (charging interest), alcohol sales, prostitution, etc (Malaysia, Dubai, Bahrain, Turkey, Indonesia). Not to mention that many Muslims (Shia, as in Iran) are considered heretics by extremist Sunnis like ISIS. So much for their so called 'holy book'.
I'm well aware that Islam has multiple sect and that many followers don't actually believe or follow everything in the Koran. However what are the non-extremist Muslims doing about their more extremist brethren? Where is their strong and heavy condemnation of such behaviors?

Ottonomous

May 15, 2014
I am an ex-muslim. I am fairly liberal but I think its fundamentally incompatible with the western ethos, and democratic societies,.

Muhammad basically had conversations with Christians, Pagans, Sabians and immediately understood the political utility of religion. Revelations suddenly and conveniently appeared when he needed them.

Once he left Mecca and gained a lot of power he became brutal. He also had concubines for sex. There is an islamic verse that legitimizes sex with wives, and guess what 'what your right hands possess' aka slaves

Now a lot of people are fearful of conservative discrimination and targeting of muslims particularly in this day and age, and how attacking the religion is a surrogate for ethnic discrimination, but remember evangelical/christianity has a lot of the same mentalities and practises, especially among republicans today. Manipulation of voters/poor through religion, citing persecution whenever they're under fire, doing the religious spiel whenever they need sympathy, etc

Last edited:

Ottonomous

May 15, 2014
(somewhat substantiative proof): انا خليت دين الاسلام بعد ما فحصته كويس و اتاكدت انه امتداد للثقافة الصحراوية العربية

اكبر عائق لتقدم العرب. كمان اخطاء سخيفة و حذف كتير في المصحف

ask a native arabic speaker or put it into google translate

Nov 25, 2013
I'm well aware that Islam has multiple sect and that many followers don't actually believe or follow everything in the Koran. However what are the non-extremist Muslims doing about their more extremist brethren? Where is their strong and heavy condemnation of such behaviors?

You simply haven't been paying attention when they have condemned it and worked actively against it. Admittedly it doesn't get the breathless media coverage of some atrocity committed by an extremist but still, it's there if you're paying any attention at all.

Not to mention, wtf should they have to? Why are the mainstream responsible for what the assholes at the extremes do?

Fuck, Muslims happen to be the biggest targets for Islamic extremists, especially the Shia. Most of that is simply ignored or relegated to page 2 in western media.

We've got fucking nazis on the rise in the west. Maybe we should pay more a bit more attention to what we're growing at home than the occasional attack on our precious 'civilized' world by some asshole extremist who generally doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Ottonomous

May 15, 2014
You simply haven't been paying attention when they have condemned it and worked actively against it. Admittedly it doesn't get the breathless media coverage of some atrocity committed by an extremist but still, it's there if you're paying any attention at all.

Not to mention, wtf should they have to? Why are the mainstream responsible for what the assholes at the extremes do?

Fuck, Muslims happen to be the biggest targets for Islamic extremists, especially the Shia. Most of that is simply ignored or relegated to page 2 in western media.

We've got fucking nazis on the rise in the west. Maybe we should pay more a bit more attention to what we're growing at home than the occasional attack on our precious 'civilized' world by some asshole extremist who generally doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
Nazis admire Islamic extremism
1518708732482.jpg

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
(somewhat substantiative proof): انا خليت دين الاسلام بعد ما فحصته كويس و اتاكدت انه امتداد للثقافة الصحراوية العربية

اكبر عائق لتقدم العرب. كمان اخطاء سخيفة و حذف كتير في المصحف

ask a native arabic speaker or put it into google translate
So how did it help you or make you better leaving the Islamic religion?

Ottonomous

May 15, 2014
So how did it help you or make you better leaving the Islamic religion?
It started with a political examination of why my country failed. It made me realize I was conditioned since childhood to hate certain people (and I am admittedly not much of a people person so it resonated) and I was never given an opportunity to form my own world philosophy. It made me more appreciative of female struggles, especially since it might affect family members, and after adolescent nonsense about 'muh feminazi strawmen'. And I also saw how being a religious adherent, or member of the heaven-bound club, gives people carte blanche to condemn and attack others hypocritically.

At a certain point I just realized it was an early attempt to understand our situation in the universe and that we could do better. It was a slow accumulating doubt. Then wikiislam helped me bury it.

Reactions: dank69 and JEDIYoda

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017

I was perusing the interwebs for ghost pepper infused dental dams and ran across the same article. Call me progressively minded but like you, I'm of the opinion that rape is bad.

Reactions: whm1974

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Yeah I don't think you're going to get much push back on "ISIS is bad" but we've been around the "ISIS is bad so every adherent of Islam is bad" whirly-jig one too many times before.

Most people suck at religion. I know a lot of Christians-in-name-only or folks that toss around the word God like a sledgehammer. Maybe I can ask why conservatives think only Christians can suck at their religion and apparently no one else can? Of the Muslims I've known, most drank, snuck some food during Rammadan, swore, watched action movies and did all the joe schmo stuff anyone else does.

I'd bet good money that most people on Earth want to work, love, and relax with or without a family regardless of whatever cultural norms they were raised in. Its that 5% of assholes that fuck it up for everyone, everywhere, always.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016

I do strongly agree that modern Nazis and their ilk are a bigger problem then ISIS is in the US where ~1% of the population is Mulim. However I ran across this "Guide" looking for something entirely different.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Those ultra-radical Atheists are the worst though, always proselytizing and forcing conversions on all the righteous. How much blood has been spilled over Atheist beliefs over the past millenia? I can't even keep count.

/s