ISIS 'fatwa' tells militants when it's OK to rape female sex slaves

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
What are their current rape guidelines and slavery rules? This is must have information before I form an opinion. I don't see anything about men in there, do gay men/women get a free pass and are able to rape at will?

Dunno, perhaps they are the same as white male plantation owners currently in the US that Humpy is so concerned about. Perhaps you should ask him to find out what those guidelines are, since he was the one to refer to them first.

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
Dunno, perhaps they are the same as white male plantation owners currently in the US that Humpy is so concerned about. Perhaps you should ask him to find out what those guidelines are, since he was the one to refer to them first.

LOL at the addiction to white males. Please just stop. :)

What I was getting at was the massive irony in the world's most despised group of ne'er-do-wells, a group that has terrorized us with videos of caged men lit afire and hacked off heads, has seemingly released guidelines for the fairly pleasant treatment of their woman slaves. I'm skeptical and was wondering if there was a precedence for such a thing. I don't recall reading of anything like it from civil war era slavery nor of current slavery occurring at African cocoa plantations.

May 11, 2008
It will get worse. I read in the news that ISIS has taken control of offices of the Syrian government and are now able to print authentic Syrian passports. They have the machinery and material. It will be harder to check the background of people who are questionable.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
LOL at the addiction to white males. Please just stop. :)

What I was getting at was the massive irony in the world's most despised group of ne'er-do-wells, a group that has terrorized us with videos of caged men lit afire and hacked off heads, has seemingly released guidelines for the fairly pleasant treatment of their woman slaves. I'm skeptical and was wondering if there was a precedence for such a thing. I don't recall reading of anything like it from civil war era slavery nor of current slavery occurring at African cocoa plantations.

Back in the day of slavery you didn't have to justify many of the things that are considered backwards and barbaric today, they were accepted as normal

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
The women's points 27m:30s in the video destroys the piss poor ISIS apologist and past comparison arguments in this thread.

I love history but the past is the past, you learn about it, you learn from it and you use that knowledge to try to prevent it from happening again, not to run around excusing people because insert XXX was worse at one time, that is easily some of the dumbest shit on the face of the planet.