Is Trump about to be indicted in NY?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
No doubt. I wonder how much any of this will matter in 2024 when President Trumpsantis waves it all away...and if the laws don't permit this, well those can be changed.

Though honestly if Desantis beats out Trump he might not be inclined to help him, it depends on how loyal the maga types are to the GOP or Trump (which right now is the same thing.). Trump might be a roach but he won't live forever.
president can't pardon for state charges...HOWEVER, Trump can (and most likely will) appeal, appeal, appeal...and end up at the USSC where he will always win.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Being a lifelong misogynist pig and racist - he hated when those female journalists hit him with good questions - I wonder how Trump feels getting sued by a black female AG with what looks like lots of evidence as per her press conference

Reactions: hal2kilo

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
You guys have GOT to be kidding, right?

You act as if you know very little about the psychosis, utter contempt and hatred Trump has for Black people and especially Black women.

Trump threatened riots if any Black woman prosecutor brought criminal charges against him. Not rumors. Not innuendo. Not exaggerations.

If they brought real charges. Now, that hasn't happened yet, has it? Because NO ONE has brought any criminal charges against Trump, have they?

Here, read this piece on Trump's disdain he has for members of a rising demographic he never considered to be equal to him in the first place. It is from 2018.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Everyone this man owes money to or has wrong in his lifetime should strike right now. I want to see the coffers of both him and his followers drained to nothing.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
You guys have GOT to be kidding, right?

You act as if you know very little about the psychosis, utter contempt and hatred Trump has for Black people and especially Black women.

Trump threatened riots if any Black woman prosecutor brought criminal charges against him. Not rumors. Not innuendo. Not exaggerations.

If they brought real charges. Now, that hasn't happened yet, has it? Because NO ONE has brought any criminal charges against Trump, have they?

Here, read this piece on Trump's disdain he has for members of a rising demographic he never considered to be equal to him in the first place. It is from 2018.

I disagree, I do not think Trump is racist. He's just old white man racist, which aren't technically the same. He's opportunistic and beautist.

He doesn't care about your skin color if 1. he can use you in some way 2. You kiss his ass 3. He finds you attractive

If you don't meet one of those criteria, all bets are off as to how he will respond to you. He has the same disdain for anyone else 'below' him regardless of skin color. Now, the first lawsuit ever brought against him claimed racism, and yes, it most likely was, but that was more likely his fathers doing (good business, you know).

• Haha
Reactions: Lezunto

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
You sound the perfect apologist. And you seem to have taken leave of your senses or you don't read a lot.

Because so much has written about how much Donald J. Trump hates Blacks, Mexicans and Muslims. But most who know Trump or know a lot about how he thinks understand that he reserves his extra special putdowns for Black Women.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo and iRONic

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
You sound the perfect apologist. And you seem to have taken leave of your senses or you don't read a lot.

Because so much has written about how much Donald J. Trump hates Blacks, Mexicans and Muslims. But most who know Trump or know a lot about how he thinks understand that he reserves his extra special putdowns for Black Women.

Eh, let me rephrase what I'm saying. A true racist won't accept anything from those who they disdain. Like I said he's an opportunist old white guy racist. The kind that are nice to your face if you got something they want, then talk shit about you behind your back. He couldn't care less for most people who can't benefit him in some way.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
And this makes how many indictments now?
Trump could use those indictments to build his wall.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
I guess if you can't find anything illegal, keep harassing your political opponents with civil suits.

The Manhattan DA is handling the criminal cases, James is handling the parallel civil cases. But you already know that.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Looks like it.

Trump and his spawn facing justice, about time. Hopefully the 14th comes into effect here soon.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I disagree, I do not think Trump is racist. He's just old white man racist, which aren't technically the same. He's opportunistic and beautist.

He doesn't care about your skin color if 1. he can use you in some way 2. You kiss his ass 3. He finds you attractive

If you don't meet one of those criteria, all bets are off as to how he will respond to you. He has the same disdain for anyone else 'below' him regardless of skin color. Now, the first lawsuit ever brought against him claimed racism, and yes, it most likely was, but that was more likely his fathers doing (good business, you know).

Please explain the difference

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Eh, let me rephrase what I'm saying. A true racist won't accept anything from those who they disdain. Like I said he's an opportunist old white guy racist. The kind that are nice to your face if you got something they want, then talk shit about you behind your back. He couldn't care less for most people who can't benefit him in some way.

Like when he said a judge is incapable of doing his job because he is Mexican?

When he said most Mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers?

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Like when he said a judge is incapable of doing his job because he is Mexican?

When he said most Mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers?
Yes, it was said for a purpose. He's not that intelligent, he goes for the lowest common denominator. While I understand 'oh that's racist', because it is, it's less of the racism that is actually an issue in this country. I mean, I'm not defending the guy, he's an asshole. But that's the point, he's an asshole. The whole point being, if he could make money or status off you, it wouldn't matter what color your skin is.

Last edited:

Denly

Golden Member
May 14, 2011
Yes, it was said for a purpose. He's not that intelligent, he goes for the lowest common denominator. While I understand 'oh that's racist', because it is, it's less of the racism that is actually an issue in this country. I mean, I'm not defending the guy, he's an asshole. But that's the point, he's an asshole. The whole point being, if he could make money or status off you, it wouldn't matter what color your skin is.
Seriously how many times do you have to call him racist and then explain he isn't? If I have a nickel every time you type "racist" I can afford a Starbuck.

• Love