Is this wrong of me to do?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 4, 2004
Pull her pony tail and laugh.

A few years later, she will transition from tom boy -> totally.awesome.babe
Then, you can post pics.

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: goku
I have a lady friend in one of my computer classes of which I've known for quite some time, I joke around and tease, yada yada yada and while I'm in class, I browse this and other forums. Because of that, I encounter tasty pictures of women, like the link to Scarlett johanssen yesterday. So I get links to these pictures and show them to her, is this cruel/wrong? I usually talk about how they're niceee and show them to other guys as well in my lab. What do you think, is this messed up or is it perfectly fine?
i see nothing wrong with that... weirdo.

show her that i called you a weirdo so she can agree.

I showed her this thread & post, I asked her if she thought I was a weirdo and she said "no". So there. :p

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: moshquerade
I have a lady friend in one of my computer classes of which I've known for quite some time, I joke around and tease, yada yada yada and while I'm in class, I browse this and other forums. Because of that, I encounter tasty pictures of women, like the link to Scarlett johanssen yesterday. So I get links to these pictures and show them to her, is this cruel/wrong? I usually talk about how they're niceee and show them to other guys as well in my lab. What do you think, is this messed up or is it perfectly fine?
i see nothing wrong with that... weirdo.

show her that i called you a weirdo so she can agree.

I showed her this thread & post, I asked her if she thought I was a weirdo and she said "no". So there. :p

shens!
everyone thinks you're weird.
show her the rest of your posts.

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: her209
What's her name? What does she look like? Where is she from? How many siblings does she have? Are her parents divorced? How many boyfriends has she had? How many have gotten to third base with her? Is she sexually active? What's her favorite position?

:laugh:

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Originally posted by: her209
What's her name? What does she look like? Where is she from? How many siblings does she have? Are her parents divorced? How many boyfriends has she had? How many have gotten to third base with her? Is she sexually active? What's her favorite position?

:laugh: dude, you have go to stop hitting everything that moves.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Raduque
I think the forum once decreed that everything you do is wrong? Right?

:p

thank god you said something... I didnt realized goku posted this and I was about to give a serious response...