Is this Voter Fraud in The Bronx?

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Why in the world did I have to spend 2 hours on line to fill out paper? What happened to voter booths?

And why was I asked for ID to find my name on the sheet they check, on the premise that it will find me faster?

AND WHY AM I FILLING OUT A VOTING CARD WITH A UNIQUE ID WHICH TELLS WHO I VOTED FOR?

How can I complain about this? District 9 (CB 33) in The Bronx @ Wade JHS 117, 1865 Morris Avenue, Bronx.

People are being forced to fill out identifying documents on their votes.

Last edited:

JamesV

Platinum Member
Jul 9, 2011
They always ask for an ID, find your name in a big book, then have you sign next to your name.

After that, I got a slip of paper I handed to the supervisor, who put a card into a voting machine and brought up my ballot.

You lost me on the whole 'filling out a card which shows who you voted for'... your vote should only be within the machine; not on a card you fill out. You may have been hornswaggled if you voted on a card you fill out yourself.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Yes, that is completely wrong, and no i don't know where you would report that to.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
They always ask for an ID, find your name in a big book, then have you sign next to your name.

After that, I got a slip of paper I handed to the supervisor, who put a card into a voting machine and brought up my ballot.

You lost me on the whole 'filling out a card which shows who you voted for'... your vote should only be within the machine; not on a card you fill out. You may have been hornswaggled if you voted on a card you fill out yourself.

They handed out a card that had a unique number, labelled "voting card." On the form you fill out to put in the machine, they wrote that number down on the card, then collected the card on your way out.

The card had:
My Name.
Unique ID of the voting slip I filled out.

When I refused to give the card they said you have to give it to them. Because I didn't want to make a scene, I gave it to them.

nanobreath

May 14, 2008
Only thing I can think of is due to a lot of provisional voting that will be going on in the new york area due to the power outages. If you are voting provisionally, your information is put together with your vote, so they can verify your identity and right to vote. If you don't really qualify, they can disqualify that vote.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
when romney wins, the gestapo will come for those that voted for obama. this is just one way for them to identify you. good luck OP.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Only thing I can think of is due to a lot of provisional voting that will be going on in the new york area due to the power outages. If you are voting provisionally, your information is put together with your vote, so they can verify your identity and right to vote. If you don't really qualify, they can disqualify that vote.

If all my information is right, and I am in the right place to vote, they shouldn't check anything.

It sucks that the person I voted for is made public.

herrjimbo

Aug 21, 2001
as far as i'm concerned, NO ONE has the right to see who i voted for. i'm with AMD on this.

this is why voting booths were invented. just another government bullshit thing.

they might as well have two lines for voting. "obama step up to line 1, and romney step up to line 2".

Last edited:

Quakester

Oct 10, 1999
In California as well as many other states they can't ask for ID to prove you are who you say you are. Now that's just wrong.

Paladin3

Diamond Member
Mar 5, 2004
Since when does you having to prove who you are and ensuring that we know each vote is from a unique voter who only voted once = making it public record?

So you basically want the ability to vote anonymously, without having to prove who you are, so nobody will know if the voted once or multiple times or that you are even entitled to a vote in the first place? Yeah, that will help make the process more honest.

Quakester

Oct 10, 1999
Why in the world did I have to spend 2 hours on line to fill out paper? What happened to voter booths?

And why was I asked for ID to find my name on the sheet they check, on the premise that it will find me faster?

AND WHY AM I FILLING OUT A VOTING CARD WITH A UNIQUE ID WHICH TELLS WHO I VOTED FOR?

How can I complain about this? District 9 (CB 33) in The Bronx @ Wade JHS 117, 1865 Morris Avenue, Bronx.

People are being forced to fill out identifying documents on their votes.

It's because you touch yourself.

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
Can't believe I agree with something you are posting about but yea, thats BS. The whole city should be up in arms over that shit.

MaxPayne63

Dec 19, 2011
Since when does you having to prove who you are and ensuring that we know each vote is from a unique voter who only voted once = making it public record?

So you basically want the ability to vote anonymously, without having to prove who you are, so nobody will know if the voted once or multiple times or that you are even entitled to a vote in the first place? Yeah, that will help make the process more honest.

read the OP again. He also had to record who he voted for.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003

Every Election prior to this, they'd look up my name, put a check next to it, or I'd initial, and I'd go into a booth to vote.

That's it. 5-10 minutes max. I spent an insane amount of time to vote this year, just for my right to an anonymous vote to be thrown in the trash? Something is VERY wrong this year.

Lazarus52980

Sep 14, 2010
Here, I will make my vote public to make you feel better. I voted for Mitt Romney. There, my vote is public too. Feel better now?

Quakester

Oct 10, 1999

The illegals here in California can vote as many times as the want with as many names as they want to make up. How is anyone going to tell Jose from Jose? "Any distinguishing characteristics?" "Well officer, he had black hair and brown eyes and was around 5 ft 6 inches tall and spoke a language I couldn't understand".

Anyone else see why ID is important?