Is this really Obama's hand or a Hoax

andy04

Dec 14, 2006
First of all let me be clear, I am not criticizing him, just wondering... I am totally with him on this, its just interesting!!!

Link

That?s a lot of lucky charms. Interesting to know about his superstitions, or beliefs. I also heard that he does not say "When I am the president.." or something like that so that he does not jinx it...

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwkb9_zB2Pg

First of all let me be clear, I'm not criticizing her, just wondering, it's interesting! Interesting to know about her superstitions that she needs witchcraft rebuked in the name of Jesus!

Originally posted by: andy04
I also heard that he does not say "When I am the president.." or something like that so that he does not jinx it...

Go watch any debate, any press conference, any interview. Who gives a fuck "what you heard" when evidence contrary to "what you heard" is available with a click?

It's shocking Obama is winning considering people of your obviously impressive intellect are arrayed against him.

haffey

Oct 16, 2008
Originally posted by: jonks
It's shocking Obama is winning considering people of your obviously impressive intellect are arrayed against him.
what? when did andy ever say he was against obama?

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
Originally posted by: BrunoPuntzJones
Ever seen what Kucinich keeps in his pockets?

Ever seen the long hard thing I keep in my pocket? Yeah - it's a pen, you sick bastard. :evil:

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: haffey
Originally posted by: jonks
what? when did andy ever say he was against obama?

Click on his icon, click on "view posts"